The Coming of Arthur: Part 2

It has been a week since Morgana's reign started. She has been trying to get everyone (Knights and Guards) in the dungeons on her side but to no veil. Adelaide was in her cell which she shared with Leon. She watched from the small window that points toward the court yard as everyone gathered and the knights of Camelot who did not join Morgana were standing.

"I'll give you one more chance to place your leagence to me." Morgana said as he knights pointed crossbows at the knights of Camelot. Leon smiled up at Morgana and the other knights followed. "Long live the king!" Leon yelled and the other knights followed. "Perhaps this will help you change your minds." Morgana said and the waved her hand and her knights shot the people instead of the knights.

+Next day+

Adelaide was sitting against the wall of the cell, Leon was opposite her. The cell opened and Gwen walked in. "Guinevere." Leon and Adelaide said as they stood up. Gwen handed them food. "It's all I could get." Gwen said Adelaide and Leon began to eat. "I don't understand. What are you doing here?" Leon asked. "Morgana sent me." Gwen said. Leon and Adelaide looked at her. "To talk to you to make you see sense." Gwen continued. They spit the food out. "We'd rather starve." Adelaide said. "Listen to me. We need to escape." Gwen said in a whisper. "We'll get caught." Adelaide said. "We have to find Arthur." Gwen said. "I have a good idea where he will be." Leon said. "Then we need to get you two out of here." Gwen said, Adelaide sent her a look. "How? It's imposable" Adelaide said. "I'm a trusted member of the court." Gwen smiled.

Gwen started telling them how she was going to get them out, and where they should meet her once they are out of the dungeons.

The next morning Leon and Adelaide sat in the cell when they heard a 'clank' sound. They looked up and saw a key hanging into the small window of the cell. Leon grabbed it and hid it. They waited until nightfall. They escaped.

They made it to Gwen's house. They walked in. "We haven't much time." Gwen said handing each of them a dress. Adelaide quickly put the dress on over her riding clothes. Leon lifted the dress up. "You can't be serious." Leon said looking at Gwen. "Leon suck it up and hurry. Every guard in Camelot will be looking for the two of us, they won't be looking for three women courtiers." Adelaide said.

They ran after Leon put on the dress. They ran most of the night. The next morning they stopped. Adelaide quickly got out the dress. Gwen got dressed in other clothes. Now they were just waiting for Leon. "What's taking so long?" Gwen asked Leon. "I'm a woman." He said and Adelaide laughed as he stepped out from behind the tree struggling with the dress. "Here let me help you." Adelaide said. She walked up behind him and undid the buttons at the back of the dress. "We need to take the path heading north, there's a cave in the darkling woods." Leon said and the two nodded. They set out.

They approached the caves. Suddenly Adelaide was grabbed from behind. She let out a gasp. "Adelaide." Arthur said and Adelaide smiled when she realized that it was Arthur. "Sir Leon, Guinevere." Arthur said greeting them. Elyan came running towards them. "We've been found." Elyan shouted. "Get Gauis." Arthur said to Merlin, "We need to get out of here." Arthur continued and they started to run. As they were running when rocks from the top of the cliff fell to where they were. It blocked the immortal army from getting to them. "Who is that?" Arthur asked. "Don't know but I like him already." Gwaine said smiling. Suddenly Lancelot stepped into view with another man. They walked to the top of the cliff where Lancelot and the other man was. Arthur went to talk to them. The man's name was Percival.