Meeting The Boys

I was getting ready to see the Why Don't We boys because Logan wanted me to meet them.I wore a pair of light washed shorts, a pink Adidas croptop, my sunglasses, and my pink-striped superstars.

I did my makeup and waited for Logan to pick me up. He pulled up and I got in the car.

-------------------------10mins-------------------------------

We arrived at the WDW house as I knocked on the door when Logan told me to go right in. I walked in behind him and saw two boys come out of the kitchen, it was Corbyn and Jonah. I had recognised them from seeing all over social media. A few seconds later, Daniel Jack and Zach came down stairs. They all introduced themselves and butterflies swarmed in my stomach as each boy shook my hand. 

Did I mention that I was staying with the boys for six months? Well I am because I'm a new editor for their new music videos. I bought my bags in and settled into the room I was staying in. I sat on my bed thinking of how gorgeous those boys were.I am 17 so I guess it's alright to think like that.

Daniel: The new editor Y/N is beautiful. Don't you guys think so?

Corbyn: Yeah she is pretty hot.

Jack: Calm down we just met her less than an hour ago.

Zach: Don't lie she is good-looking.

Jack: Well.......... That is true.

Jonah: Any of us would be lucky to get with her.

I walk downstairs to see the boys gathered around at the island, talking about how good I might be in bed. "Hey guys". "Hey Y/N" they all said together. As I walked past them, I could feel them staring at me the whole time. Hey, I don't mind the attention. I grabbed some crackers and ran back up stairs, STILL being watched by the boys.

' This is going to be fun' you thought to Yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyy guys my name is Keisha and I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of the book! Only one thing I ask of you and that is to not be a ghost reader. Don't be afraid to share, comment, and vote.

Cya, and Jeepers Nutz!

{ credits to @Wolfie_love_1221 for this chapter}