Janiel Part 2~Smut

Daniel's POV

I woke up to hear small noises in the bathroom. I got up to realise that Jack was no longer in the bed with me. I walked to the bathroom quietly, and looked through the small space that the unclosed door left, not letting me see much.

I blushed as I saw that Jack was watching a video of me dancing, while roughly tugging on his shaft. I felt something rise in my pants. I looked down to see a rather large boner tenting my joggers.

Me being clumsy, I slipped over my foot and fell into the bathroom, making Jack yell out of fear and pleasure, as he was shooting cum in his hands.
"Dani babe I didn't mean for you to see that. I thought you were sleeping?" Jack exlaimed, clearly embarrassed. I had to come up with an excuse. "Umm yeah I woke up, but I was just playing games on my phone?"

I said, not even believing myself. "Babe, were you watching me jerk off?" Jack questioned, a smirk played on his lips. I studdered a jumble of words before running out the bathroom, or at least trying to. Jack grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall, roughly kissing me.

We made out for about 20 seconds before I slowly backed us into our room and pushed Jack on the bed.

Jack's POV

I flipped us over and pinned Daniel's arms above his head, while sucking on his neck. I loved the sound of his moans, soft and squeaky, making my boner come back. I went down to his nipples and sucked on them, and watched as his faced became a tomato red as he loudly moaned.

"Fuck Daddy!" Daniel moaned, catching my attention. I went back up to his face and stared into his ocean eyes. "Call me Daddy from now on. I like it when you call me that." I smirked, as he blushed and continued to moan. I left light marks trailing down to his v-line, which was sharp as fuck.

I pulled off his joggers and mines aswell. I sat up on my knees and palmed Daniel through his boxers, feeling his length lightly twitch under my touch. Soon he started yelling he was gonna cum, so I immediately stopped. He frowned, but that turned into a smile as I slowly pulled off his boxers.

"Daddy just do something, please. I'm aching for your mouth on me. Please just hurry!" Daniel moaned as I slowly pumped his fairly large shaft. (Hey Zaara if your reading this, Dani has a ten inch too😏😂😂) I gave in and licked his tip, and he let out a loud moan.

I started to fully blow him, using my hands to pump what ever I couldn't fit, which was alot. Daniel's moans started to get louder, and I felt his warm fluids shoot down my throat. I sat up next to him and whispered in his ear "Daddy's turn."

Daniel got on his knees and started pumping my shaft, making me shout out in pleasure. He put his lips on my tip and swirled his tongue around, making me twitch and moan very loud. I soon let my fluids shoot down Daniel's throat.

I layed Daniel down on the bed and went into the closet, pulling out the lube. "Daniel are you sure you want to do this now?" I questioned, knowing it will hurt for him, since it's his first time. "I'm sure baby. Now get inside me already." He said in a rushing tone.

I stepped inbetween his legs, and put some lube on my fingers, rubbing over his soft anus. He lightly moaned as I did so. I quickly prepped him by slowly sticking my fingers inside him, scissoring my fingers, making him scream with pleasure.

I rolled a condom onto my length and rubbed my tip on Daniel's anus, collecting the lube on the condom and slowly slided in. Daniel whimpered on pain, letting a few tears slip out his eyes. "Ugh Daniel you're so tight" I moaned out loud.

I stayed still for a few minutes so he could adjust to my size. Soon he started moaning, which caused me to start thrusting into Daniel at a slow pace. "Ugh D-daddy faster pl-please!" Daniel moaned, and I started pounding into him very fast.

I started pumping Daniel's shaft up and down, until we both came. Daniel pushed me onto my knees and spread my ass open. He rubbed some lube onto my anus as I let out soft moans. "Fuck Daniel just fuck me already!" I said as I let out a frustrated moan.

Instead of putting on a condom, Daniel pushed his shaft into my anus and thrusted into me at a fast pace. Our loud moans filled the sweaty and steamy room, along with the sound of skin slapping together. Daniel's fast and rough thrusts soon turned into sloppy and slow thrusts, showing he was about to cum.

He pulled my back to his chest, and jerked me off while still thrusting into me. I came in Daniel's hand, as I felt his cum leak out my sore ass. We both cuddled up under the blankets and slowly fell asleep.

Time Skip to a few hours later..

Daniel's POV

I woke up with pain spreading throughout my lower back and thighs. This morning's events came rushing back into my mind and I smiled at the thought. Jack woke up soon after and cuddled into me. Jonah then knocked on the door. I told him to come in.

He stepped inside me and Jack's room, with Zach, and Corbyn behind him. "Hey. Sorry to kill you guys' moment but we need to talk." Jonah started. "Okay. What is it?" Jack asked. "If you are going to fuck eachother, please don't do it in the morning, or when we are here. We do not want to hear your loud moans ever again. That's all."

Zach stated, and my face turned into a tomato, while Jonah and Corbyn laughed. Jack had fell back asleep already. They left our room, making sure to lock the door aswell. I turned around and cuddled into Jack.

"I love you baby" I whispered into his ear, before kissing it. "I love you too, Danimal" Jack whispered before the couple slowly slipped into a deep sleep.
*************
Hey guiiis so this was Part two of the Janiel imagine! Did you guys enjoy this one? Let me know on the comments!
So since nobody wants to make covers for me for this book, I am just going to ask one of my friends to make me a cover or just look for one on Instagram.

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸