Jonah~ Request

Requested by: Davina Sunner

At name: Davwav2001

Type: Smut

Hope you enjoy!
*_* *_* *_* *_* *_*

Next week was my boyfriend's birthday, so I decided to get him some gifts. If you were wondering, yes, Jonah Marais is my boyfriend. I got in my car and drove the Grove to get his gifts. Most of his gifts is for him, but there are two that are for both of us.

I remember Jonah saying that he was into Daddy kink, so I got some things that might please him. Anyways, I went into the Raybans shop and bought him two pairs of sunglasses, because he broke his trying to do a backflip. I laughed at the memory and continued shopping.

I went into foot locker and bought his favorite pair of Adidas, and two pairs of Doc Martins, because he loves them. Next, I went to Victoria's Secret to get some lingerie. I got a super cropped white spandex shirt, a mini school-girl skirt, thigh high stockings, and suspenders. I also picked up some nerdy glasses as well to make the whole outfit even better.

Then I payed for everything, and went home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then I payed for everything, and went home.

   Two Hours later

After a long nap, I went on amazon to look for some kinly things. I ended up spending two hundred dollars on furry handcuffs, a gag, a vibrator, and then some stuff for the house.        'Jonah better like these gifts' you thought, seeing as you spent almost 1,000 dollars on gifts for him.

  Time Skip To Next Week; Bought to You by Time Machines. (Ironic, I know right 😂)

You had just finished setting up the house and the gifts for Jonah's surprise party. Logan texted you, saying Jonah was about to come in the house. Daniel hid behind the couch, Corbyn crouched under the table, Zach just stood at the door, wanting to scare the jeepers out of Jonah, and Jack stood behind me, who was standing in the middle of the living room, holding a cake that said 'HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JONAH!' with little Harry Potter bolts around it.

Logan ran downstairs and turned off the lights and ran back up, holding streamers over the doorway, right before Jonah walked in. He looked around to see bright eyes staring at him. He screamed and turned on the lights. We all screamed happy birthday, and watched as his frightened face turned into a happy one. "Omg thanks guys! Who planned all of this?" Jonah shouted, as everyone pointed my way.

"Hey birthday boy. Want some cake?" I asked him as he looked at the cake I baked with wide eyes. "Davina you are so awesome. And all the bolts look super cool. How did you do all of this?" I laughed and said "I had the help of love, sweetie." Jonah kissed me om the cheek and cut the cake, taking the biggest slice for himself.

I told Jack the plan of what's gonna happen when Jo opens the gifts, and he agreed. I took the 'special gifts' upstairs and starting setting up the room.