Janiel~Cute

So on my Zonah imagine KaylaBulmer asked if I could do a JaNiel SeAvery imagine. Well here it is. I am also cutting down on smut because my mom almost caught me writing the one I made yesterday.
Enjoy!
**************

I was walking down the street with my boyfriend, Jack Avery. We we're heading back to the Why Don't We house, so we could finally tell our secret to the rest of the boys. Even though I decided to tell them, my hands were sweating, and I was a nervous wreck. "Babe, we don't have to do this if it's affecting you this bad." Jack whispered in my ear.

"I can't keep us a secret any longer Jack." I replied, slowly calming down. He nodded and we continued walking until we reached the front door. I already knew that the boys would probably accept us for being gay, except for Jonah. Jonah grew up in a holy household, where all people should be with the opposite sex, and if they weren't, they we're considered bad people.

Me and Jack walked into the house to hear loud shouts coming from the living room. 'Great' I thought. 'Logan's here. Should I tell him as well? Maybe I should. He like family.' I told Jack that we would tell Logan as well. He nodded and we walked up to the boys, holding each other's hand.

"Dude why are you guys holding hands? Are you dating or something?" Logan snickered to his vlogging camera. "Actually Logan can you set the camera down, we need to talk about something very important, and personal." Jack asked with a serious face. Logan turned off the camera and the boys all sat down and crowded me and Jack.

"So guys, as you can see, me and Jack have not been that much time around you guys" I started. "And the reason that we have not been around you guys is because" Jack continued. "Because what?" Zach questioned. "Because we are dating each other" Me and Jack said at the same time.

"So what you are saying is that you are both gay?" Jonah questioned. I nodded slowly and he stood up and looked at us with a straight face. "I'm so happy for you guys!" Jonah shouted, surprising me, Jack, and the rest of the boys.

"Wait. You're not mad at us? I thought that you hated gays?" Jack said, clearly confused. "But you guys are my best friends! That doesn't change anything about you at all." We all celebrated that night, finally happy that everyone was happy, and not holding secrets.

Later that night...

Jack's POV

I waited for Daniel to come out of the shower on our bed, sending snapchat streaks to everyone. He finally stepped out of the steamy bathroom with some joggers on. "Hey cutie" I said, making him blush. He jumped onto the bed and we cuddled up under the covers. "I'm glad that Jonah accepted us for who we are." Daniel sighed as I played with his hair.

"Me too." I replied. "I love you" Daniel mumbled, before falling asleep. "I love you too, babe." I whispered back, before falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.

*******************
Sorry this was super short. But hey! Two imagines in under 14 hours! I think I'm going to start updating more over the weeks. Hope you enjoyed this KaylaBulmer!

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸