WHY FUCKING DON'T WE

Happy One Year Anniversary boys! I am so proud of what you have accomplished in these past twelve months! Let's Start form the beginning here shall we? Okay!

September 27Th, 2016:
Daniel Seavey, Jonah Marais, Zach Herron, Corbyn Besson, and Jack Avery created the best band to ever exsist, Why Don't We.

October 20Th, 2016:
The boys released their first song/ video for a song called Taking You. This was the start of a very big career.

November 11Th, 2016:
The boys released their second song/ video for a song called Nobody Gotta Know. They started to get noticed alot after this drop.

November 25Th, 2016:
The boys dropped the Only The Beginning ep. The Album hit number 4 on the iTunes album charts.

December 16Th, 2016:
The boys released their third song/ video for a song called Just To See You Smile. Stopped Doing 'Tea Time With Why Don't We' 😫.

April 21st, 2017:
The boys dropped the Something Different EP.
Logan Paul met the boys and they became besties. They made Help Me Help You together.

June 2nd, 2017:
The boys dropped the Why Don't We Just EP. Almost everyone knew them by now. 💙💙

THE BEST PART YET!

September 27Th, 2017:
The boys release the Invitation EP, as a big step in their lives. They celebrate their One Year of making their fans happy by giving us what wr love. Why Don't We Music. 😍😊😆😆

************

I'm tearing up kiddos. Goodbye and Tune into the boys one year life stream on you YouTube at 7p.m pacific time. For me that is ten at night cause I live in New York. Wayhooooooo!

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹