Partner~ Jorbyn

This is gonna be a little different so just  bare with me. This also might be a long one so grab your holy water and continue reading.

Third pov

Corbyn and Jonah stood in their shared apartment's living room, arguing. "I didn't cheat on you Corbyn. I just had a business meeting, for a job that I just lost, because of you!" Jonah yelled, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Corbyn stood tall and angry, stuck on the assumption that Jonah was cheating while away on business trips. Jonah was mortified, clueless as go how Corbyn came to this conclusion. Corbyn assumed that Jonah was cheating with his partner, Zach Herron.

Zach and Jonah had a connection that Corbyn couldn't get with him. At least that's what he thought. Jonah only thought of Zach as a close friend, them being besties since the beginning of time.

"Are you sure I made you lose your job?! Or was it the fact that you were fucking your business parter on the job?! I don't get why you can't admit that you slept with that barebacking, cum slut you call a friend!" Corbyn barked, causing tears to fall from Jonah's eyes.

He backing into the corner of the room, falling to his knees and letting out loud sobs. "I-if that's h-how you f-feel Corbyn, then j-just leave me!" Jonah cried, collapsing into a fit of sobs and harsh breaths.

Corbyn's face dropped, and hung low. He had realised that he had hurt Jonah. He had realised that his anger made him hurt the one he loved. He walked over to Jonah to comfort him, only to have Jonah shrug him off and get up from the floor, running into their room.

Corbyn ran after him, tears now falling from his eyes as well. He ran into the room to find Jonah scurrying around the room, throwing his clothes and precious items into a suitcase. Corbyn tried to stop him, pulling him away from his closet, now tattered with clothes.

"Jonah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Zach. I made a huge mistake. Please don't leave me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you." Corbyn cried into the older boy's arms, only to be pushed away.

"Well then maybe you should think before you speak, Corbyn." Jonah whispered, loud enough for Corbyn to hear, before grabbing his suitcase and leaving a sobbing Corbyn in the apartment.

* eight months later *

After Jonah had left Corbyn at his old apartment, he found an apartment closer to the city, and moves there. After two months passed, Jonah ran out of money to pay his rent with, and had to get a job.  But for some odd reason, the nearby stores and restaurants wouldn't let him work there.

So he became a pornstar.

He was well known in the gay community of pornstars, being one of the best tops ever. He was in magazines, newspapers, and on many adult websites. He was often recognised around where he lived, slowly turning him into the city's playboy.

Any guy that needed a good fucking after a hard or stressful day, would just schedule an appointment with jonah, and they would get their brains fucked out.

The point is, he's really good at fucking.

Jonah was taken by his manager to another filming set, where he would be meeting the bottom he would be fucking for the next few days. Jonah had a thing of fucking pornstars he filmed with, after they finished their shoots.

Jonah was taken into a secluded area of a large house, which held a large bed, a camera set up st each angle of the bed, and lights set up around the room. He peeked into an opened bathroom door to see a familiar blonde head of hair. He stepped into the bathroom to see the blonde getting himself ready for the shoot.

"Corbyn?" Jonah whispered, making the blonde's head turn instantly. His face instantly lit up, and they ran into each other's arms, embracijng each other. "I've missed you so much Jonah, you can't even imagine!" Corbyn smiled into his chest.

Jonah grumbled before pushing Corbyn away from him. Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Jonah smirked before pushing Corbyn into the stool seated in the large bathroom.

"W-what are you doin- Ugh!" Corbyn interrupted himself, as Jonah began pumping his shaft up and down(they were naked already). Corbyn moaned as Jonah continued to stroke his length, tossing his head back.

Jonah smirked before flipping Corbyn over, bending him over the stool. He spread his cheeks, admiring Corbyn's pink hole (again, perv). Jonah pressed his tongue onto Corbyn's hole, making him arch his back and moan. His moans got louder as Jonah flicked his tongue up and down his hole, getting him harder.

Corbyn whined as Jonah pulled his head away, wanting more. Jonah stood and moved closer to corbyn, rubbing his tip along his hole.

Corbyn moaned at the contact, making Jonah bite his lip. Jonah pushed in slowly, letting Corbyn adjust to his large size. Corbyn moaned as Jonah's tip brushed against his prostate, making him squeal.

Jonah gradually sped up his thrusts, making Corbyn groan as his prostate was pounded mercilessly. Jonah gasped, loving the feeling of Corbyn's hole sucking his length in with each thrust.

"Ugh daddy! Right there! Fasterrr!!" Corbyn yelled, arching his back even more. Jonah smirked, and thrusted even deeper into Corbyn, getting close to his high. "Mmmmm fuck babyboy I'm cumming!" Jonah moaned as he shot his cum deep inside him.

Corbyn let out a long moan, cumming all over his chest.

"So did you enjoy your prep?" Jonah smirked, while Corbyn layed face down on the stool, his face red. His eyes widened. "That was just prep?" He asked, bewildered. Jonah had sucked most his energy out already.

"Come on, we have a film to shoot" Jonah chuckled, making his way to the bathroom door.

Im not gonna make it home today.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

This was weird, and it sucked. Whoops.

not edited

wc: 1016