Nightmares~J.A

This is gonna be short😊

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•

Jonah's POV

I was currently sitting on my bed, watching season two of thirteen reasons why, when Jack came bursting into my room. He climbed onto my bed and cuddled into me, tears rolling down his cheeks. Did I mention that it's two in the morning? I guess not.

I rolled over and lifted his chin. His beautiful brown eyes were glistening with tears. "What's wrong jacky? Why are you crying, baby?" I asked, and he wiped his eyes. "I- i haf a bwad nightmware, jony!" Jack cried. Did I also mention that Jack is in ageplay? I guess not. (😂)

I groaned and pulled him closer. "What happened in the nightmare, baby?" I replied, wanting more information. Jack's tears came down faster, him sobbing out loud now. I pulled him closer to me and ran my hand through his curls. Jack sniffed his nose before starting to talk.

"I haf a dweam dat wou and danny didn't wove mwe. And dat wou gwuys hated mwe." Jack cried, while I frowned even more. "Awh, jacky. Me, danny,and the rest of the boys love you so much. I can't imagine a day without being able to give you a kiss on the cheek, or tuck you in at night. I love you so much, jacky." I whispered in his ear.

Jack's sobbing slowed down, and he looked up at me. He slightly smiled and pecked my cheek. "You pwomise?" Jack pleaded. I laughed at his baby voiced and nodded." I promise, baby. Now let's go to sleep." Jack smiled and cuddled into me more, falling asleep happily.

I had the best sleep that night.

♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•♡◇•

I hoped that you guys enjoyed this. I had fun writing this.

Should I continue to do more imagines like this? Let me know in the comments.

Love ya, and Jeepers Nutz!
💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙💛💚💜💙

     ~not edited~

              ~wc: 347~