Corbyn~Smut

So this is not a request for angelawhydontwe. I know that she didn't ask for Corbyn, so I'm making this one so I could use her name. Hope you like anyway.
Enjoy!

Today was a special day for you. You were going to tell the boys that you had a crush on Corbyn. You took a twenty minute shower, listening to the boys new single, Invitation on repeat while doing so. You hopped you of the shower and dried off. You wore some Jean shorts, a Grey and black Adidas shirt, your Adidas Superstars, and your mini tinted grey backpack.

For makeup you filled in your eyebrows, used foundation, brown lipstick, and red eyeshadow

You sectioned half of your hair and put it in a loose bun, and straightened the rest of it

You ran downstairs and into your light blue G-Wagon

You ran downstairs and into your light blue G-Wagon. (Imagine Logan's car, but blue) After twenty minutes, you pulled into the driveway to hear high-pitched screams from the backyard.

You rolled your eyes and walked to the backyard, only to see Logan standing around the boys, vlogging. "THASS MUHHH GIRLLL ANGELAAAAA" Logan shouted, making you cover your ears. "Hi Logan." You said, kinda annoyed by how loud he was being.

*******TIME SKIP*******

The boys were sitting I'm a semi-circle around you, waiting for you to talk. "Okay so there is something that I have to tell you guys, and it kinda involves Corbyn." They all nodded, and Corbyn looked kind of anxious. "Well what is it, Angie?"Corbyn asked. You blushed at his nickname and continued to talk.

"Well what I wanted to say was that I have a crush on C-Corbyn." You stuttered, making their eyes go wide. Corbyn got up and ran upstairs, making tears slip down your cheeks. "Hey I'm sure he's not mad. He is probably just confused. Don't cry okay?" Daniel assured you. You nodded and got up, walking towards the stairs.

You could hear Corbyn slightly yelling at himself. "Why did I have to run away? Now she thinks I'm a loser. I just want to love her with all my heart but I don't know how!" You opened his door and stepped in, shutting the door and locking it quietly. "I can teach you how to love me Corbs." You whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

He turned around and looked at you, all his anger fading away, and his faced softened. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I just don't wanna hurt you. I like you too Angela, and it makes me mad to know that I can't love you the way you want to." You got confused. "What do you mean?" You asked him, walking even closer to him.

"You said that you like me, but you always stay as far as possible from me. I guess that I'm not enough for you." He said, his voice cracking at the end. "I only did that to keep myself from doing something that I would've regretted. I never knew that you liked me until now." You whispered, pulling him closer to you.

He looked at your lips and slammed his to yours, feeling the sparks everywhere in that kiss. After two minutes, you both pulled away for oxygen. "I'm sorry I ignored you. Can I make it up now? You said into his ear, biting it after. Corbyn nodded and pushed you lightly onto the bed. He attacked you with kisses all over your neck, making you moan softly.

You watched as he pulled off his shirt, instantly getting soaked at the sight of his delicious abs. You smiled as Corbyn started unbuttoning your shorts, sliding them down your legs slowly. "Don't be a tease, Corbyn." You moaned, a little aggravated.

You stood and pulled off your shirt, before pulling down his joggers. You gasped at the size of his bulge. "Don't worry Angie. I'll go slow, I promise." Corbyn smirked, while taking in the sight of your body.

Soon you were both naked and Corbyn went to his bathroom and grabbed a condom, rolling it onto his length. "You ready?" He asked, wanting to make sure you are comfortable. You nodded and he slowly entered you, making you moan uncontrollably. With every moan you let out, the more faster and harder his thrusts got.

Yo were close to cummimg all over him and screamed as he pounded into you, bringing you to your peak. You yelled and Corbyn rode out your orgasm, soon coming into the condom right after.

You took a shower together, and then cuddled under the blankets,when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Corbyn shouted, and the door opened to see four boys staring at the two with wide eyes. "Next time can you wait till we are not here to fuck?" Jonah said, making everyone else laugh.

"Maybe. If there even is a next time. I'm lucky to have her here right now." Corbyn whispered, as you were sleeping. The boys walked out and said goodnight to you and Corbyn.
****************

Well this took forever to upload. I'm sorry that this is majorly late, this was supposed to be up Monday, but as usual, school loves to fuck with my brain and give fifteen assignments. WHO GETS FIFTEEN ASSIGNMENTS FOR HOMEWORK?! I was so mad because I could only update when I had dinner or took breaks.

On a positive note, WHO IS READY FOR THE INVITATION EP? CUZ I AM! I'm ready for this BIG step in their career, and I feel like a proud mom tbh.
K that's all folks.

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹