Threesome~ Z.H/J.A [pt.2]

Part two to the last chapter ;)

Grace's pov

I walked into me and Zach's room to find him asleep, buried under the blankets. I giggled and climbed into the bed, cuddling into him. He rolled over and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

We both smiled and blushed. Zach looked at me, before bursting out into laughter. I furrowed my eye brows in confusion, before giggling along with him.

"What's so funny babe?" I questioned, before Zach started laughing even louder. "Its funny how we went from kisses and cuddles to getting ready for a threesome with one of our best friends." He laughed, while I turned red in embarrassment.

"To be fair, he volunteered. Nobody asked him." I protested, while Zach chuckled. "Whatever. Let's just get some sleep, I'm tired." Zach stated, before snuggling his head into my neck. I nodded and did the same, before falling into a deep sleep.

-time skip-

We all finished eating our dinner, which consisted of mashed potatoes, steak, and veggies. I stood from my seat and walked over to the sink where Jack was standing, to wash my plate.

I turned on the faucet, and grabbed the sponge, soaping it before washing my dish. Jack was scrolling through instagram, holding his dish in his hand loosely.

"I'll take that." I stated, while grabbing the dish from his hand. He looked up at me and smirked. He walked up behind me and started to grind on me. Luckily the boys already went to their rooms, all except for Zach, who was on his phone.

Jack pushed back the hair that was covering my face and tucked it behind my ear, before leaning closer to it. "Thanks Grace. Such a good girl for her daddy, aren't you?" He whispered before gripping my hips and grinding into me harder.

A soft moan slipped through my lips, and Jack attached his lips to my neck. His hands trailed up my sides, to my chest, and gripped my boobs, making me gasp. I shut off the faucet and dried my hands, and turned around, attaching my lips to Jack's harshly.

His hands wrapped around my thighs and lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He walked over to the table where Zach sat with a smirk on his face.

Jack set me on the table and lifted his shirt over his head, showing off his toned stomach. Zach did the same before stepping in between my legs, and leaving harsh kisses on my collarbone, making me moan softly.

Jack stepped over and began sucking, licking and biting on my neck, leaving hickeys to rise there eventually. I let out breathy moans, my chest heaving up and down, while my acrylics scratched down their chests.

I furrowed my eyebrows before pushing them back. They both gave confused looks, which made me giggle. "Let's go upstairs, they might come in on us." I stated, while they nodded in agreement.

I squealed as Zach picked me up off of the table, and made his way up the stairs, and to his room, Jack following behind. Zach placed a kiss on my collarbone as we stepped into his room, and placed me onto his bed.

Jack locked the door and walked over to me and ripped my shirt off of me, and pushed me down on the bed. He bent down and unbuttoned my jeans, leaving wet kisses on my panty line while doing so, and slid them down my legs. Zach pulled off his jeans and sat down in the chair next to the bed, watching Jack tease me.