Zach~ Date (Part 2 / Smut)

Last Chapter:
You climbed top of him and whispered back "then give it to me, Daddy" before biting his ear and then kissing it after.
******
You continued to kiss and bite his ear, while he moaned silently and started to pull off your leggings. He kissed your cheek and then started to make out with you, his tongue asking for entrance which you gladly let in. You slid off of him and pulled down his pants and boxers, taking him fully into your mouth.

As you bobbed up and down, Zach pushed aside your panties and rubbed your clit making you moan onto his hardened shaft. You started to suck harder until he was about to cum, and then stood up. "Ugh what was that for?" Zach whined, wanting more of you as each second passed.

He stood and ripped off the rest of your clothes while you did the same to him, almost moaning at the sight of his body. "Like what you see?" He asked, snapping you out of your trance. He sat down in the chair and rolled on a condom he got out of his pants. Zach turned you around and sat you down on his length, making you moan do loud the workers might have heard you. He propped your legs up and thrusted into you making your head fall back in pleasure.

With every moan your lips let out, the faster and harder he thrusted into you, making your walls clench around his large size. "FUCK DADDY IM GONNA CUM! FASTERRR!" You yelled, making him thrust into you harder and harder until you came. You moaned as he pulled out of you and layed you down on the seat and kissed your inner thigh.

He lightly licked your clit, making your whole body jolt from the wetness of his tongue. He sucked on your clit while pumping two of his fingers into you, making you scream with pleasure. Soon you came and watched as Zach licked up all of your juices flowing out of you, making yourself moan at the sight. He bit your clit lightly, then kissed it, leaving it to turn purple.

He layed down on the soft shag carpet below you, patting his thighs to tell tell you to sit down there. You sat down on his thighs, as he rubbed his tip around your anus, making you moan with frustration. He grabbed your thighs and lifted them, making his cock slip into your ass, as you both moaned from pain and pleasure because he was big and it hurt a little. "Are you okay?" Zach questioned, seeing your facial expression.

"Yeah it's just that I haven't been fucked there in a while. Can you go slow?" "Sure, anything for you princess." He slowly thrusted into your anus while you started to moan as he grabbed your right boob and sucked on it, while massaging the other. "Fuck Princess your're so tight" Zach grunted as you told he go faster, which he did. You turned eachother over and he leaned his head into your neck as he pounded into your ass, making you yell his name loudly.

You felt your stomach tighten right when Zach moaned that he was ready to cum. His thrusts got sloppy and you came all over him, and then he pulled out and came on your stomach. You cleaned yourselves up and continued watching the movie, which was about to end. "I got to say, you're the best first date I've ever had" You say as he laughed at you.

"Bet you that by the time you get home you won't be able to walk" Zach says. To prove a point, you stand up, quickly falling because you can't balance yourself.

"I'll prove you wrong next time Zach, I promise."
* * * * * * * * * *

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed part two of Zach's Date night!
I just want to make an anmouncment; PLEASE don't be afraid to to give me requests! I will be more than happy to make one for any of you guys.
I recently made a friend on insta and she might be reading this now, but hey! Thanks for reading and voting on my book!

Love ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢