Zonah~Smut

If you don't like boyxboy smut or anything related then skip to the next chapter. 😇

JONAH'S POV

Today I have decided to spill my secret to the band. I'm gay. I've had a crush on Zach since the first time we met and whenever I'm around him I get this feeling in my stomach, like butterflies swarming in there.

I've had sex with a guy before, and it was amazing. Sometimes I felt like bending Zach over a table and fucking him senseless, until he can't walk straight, but I know that's never gonna happen.

ZACH'S POV

Today I was gonna tell the boys a secret that I've been hiding for a while. I'm gay. I've had a crush on Jonah since the time I caught him jerking off in his room, but he never knew about that. Whenever he is around me I feel like I just wanna kiss him, and my stomach does big flips.

One time I had a wet dream about him, and it's bad enough that we share a bed, so you can only imagine how that went. I dreamt that Jonah had me bent over the kitchen table, fucking me senseless, making me cum multiple times.

I woke up from Jonah shaking me, saying that I was rubbing my ass against his dick. I turned so red and made him promise to not tell anyone. Well today everyone was gonna know.

I called everyone for a band meeting, and they were all worried because we only call band meetings unless someone had a secret or it was something urgent. "So I called you all here because I have to tell you guys something about me that nobody knows, not even my parents." "Me too" Jonah interrupted. I have this weird feeling as if we were gonna spill the same secret.

JONAH'S POV

Zach called everyone down for a band meeting, right before I was going to. Weird. We all went downstairs and Zach looked really stressed, as if he was thinking hard about something. "So I called you all here because I have to tell you guys something about me that nobody knows about me, not even my parents."

"Me too" I spoke up. Zach looked at me weirdly for a few seconds, and then continued to talk. "So I'm just gonna let it out. I'm gay. It's okay if you guys hate me or anything." Tears started to run down his face too. Everyone looked at me to spill my secret as well. "Well I was gonna say the same thing as he did. I'm gay."

Zach looked up at me and smiled. I walked over and gave him a hug. "Hey I'm sure they won't hate us, okay buddy?" He nodded and looked at the rest of the boys. "I wasn't finished though, with my secret. I'm gay, and I have feelings for Jonah." My jaw dropped when he said that.

"We will leave you two to this. We will go see a movie or something" Daniel said quickly, rushing the boys out the door. "Zach I like you too" I whispered. He looked at me and looked down at my lips. I nodded and he slammed his lips onto mine.

"You know that dream you had Zach? What was it about? I would love to satisfy your fantasies" I whispered into his ear, biting it after. "I dreamt that you bent me over the kitchen table, and pounded me until couldn't walk straight, making me cum multiple times." He murmered loud enough for me to hear.

ZACH'S POV

Jonah picked me up and carried me to the kitchen table, unbuckling his belt. "Jonah I've never done this before" I said worried this might hurt. "I'll take care of you. It will hurt for a few when I start but the pain will go away eventually." He said, umbuckling my belt as well.

We started to make out, and Jonah started to suck on my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned softly and ran my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his abs. I stood up and pulled off my jeans and my shirt, and tugged off Jonah's as well. He layed me down on the table, speading my legs and grinding on my asshole, making me moan a little louder than before.

I pushed him off and got on my knees, pulling down his boxers and watching his intimidating length spring up. I licked his tip, teasing him. "Don't tease, Princess." Jonah moaned, making me blush and get even harder at his pet name for me.

I started to deep throat him when he grabbed my hair and thrusted into my mouth. I moaned on his length making him shoot his load down my throat. "Fuck how are you so good at that? I thought you've never been with a boy before?" Jonah said, still catching his breath.

I laughed at him and pulled down my boxers. Jonah slowly pumped my throbbing member, making me groan in pleasure. "Jo-Jonah g-go faster pl-please!" I moaned louder than ever, causing him to pump me even faster until I came. Jonah licked up all my cum and ran upstairs to his room.

He came back down with a small bottle of lube, making me blush profusely. "Bend over" Jonah said in a deep voice, that made pre-cum drip from my already swollen cock. I bent over the table, and I felt Jonah slap my ass, making me moan.

"You like it when Daddy spanks you huh?" He asked, spanking me a few more times before flipping me over. He sucked on my nipples, making me moan louder than ever beneath him. Jonah put some lube on his finger and rubbed it around my anus, slipping his finger in causing me to moan instantly.

He rubbed his tip on my anus and whispered, "You ready for Daddy's big cock?" I moaned in response and he pushed his dick in my anus and I tried to hold back my tears of pain, but it slipped out anyway. "Shhh it's okay I'll stay still until it stops okay?" Jonah said, truly wanting Zach's first time to be just as amazing as his was.

I started to feel waves of pleasure crash over me and started to moan loudly, causing Jonah to start thrusting into me really fast. I was moaning so loud I'm sure I probably broke a window by now. "Get on your stomach baby" Jonah said while biting my ear, and I immediately obliged.

He spread my ass and fingered me until I came, leaving me a moaning mess. He layed down and said, "I want you to fuck Daddy the same way he fucked you okay Princess?" I nodded and turned him over. I kneeled on the table since I was kinda short, and rubbed the lube on his anus, listening to his soft moans of my name.

I shoved my fingers in him the same way he did me and Jonah moaned making me go faster. He came and I rubbed my tip on his anus. I pounded into him, and he groaned super loud I thought that he was gonna lose his voice soon. He came and we cleaned up the mess we made and cuddled under a blanket on the couch, when the door opened.

"So you guys do anything fun?" Jack asked as they entered the living room with Chipotle. Jonah stood up and ran for the bag, completely forgettimg that he was only wearing boxers, and Zach was asleep and naked, and the blanket fell to the floor. "You got us Chipotle?" He asked.

"Ummmm-" Jack started. "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!  BOTH OF YOU!" Daniel shouted, waking up Zach, watching as he blushed and wrapped himself with the blanket. He tried to walk to his room, but he fell and landed on his butt, not a very good place to land on either. "You must've fucked him pretty good, Jo." Corbyn said, and Zach glared at him.

"Almost broke the windows with his moans" Jonah laughed, and tucked me into our bed. "Goodnight Zach" "Goodnight Jonah, and thanks for today." He whispered, falling asleep. "No problem" was the last thing he heard before falling into a deep sleep.

****************

So I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! I was supposed to upload this yesterday, but i didn't edit it yet so here it is!
Everyone who requested an imagine, I will be doing one imagine a week now because School is a fucking pain and is piling homework on me.

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nuts!
🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹