Lights •d.s•

Requested by: @seavey_for_life
Type: sad
Summary: Daniel breaks down after an intense breakup. He ends up in the hospital fighting for his life.
~
Pain. All Daniel felt was pain. Tears clouded his dark grey irises as he sped down the freeway, hurrying to get home.

His girlfriend decided it would be best for the both of them if they broke up. She felt she needed a break from Daniel, she told him he was too caring, too loving.

He couldn't grasp the fact that it was over. He only realized when she threw him out and blocked his number.

So here he was now, crying his eyes out over a girl who could care less about how he felt right now.

The car jerked about and the monitor beeped repeatedly, swerving in and out of the lane beside it.

Daniel could care less about the car, his hands were shaking so violently that he could barely grip the wheel. He was broken. She broke him.

Daniel coughed as his throat was sore from the loud cries he was letting out, ducking his head down as he coughed into his long sleeved shirt.

When he looked up, he brought his hand up to cover his eyes from the bright headlights coming from the truck heading down the freeway.

I need to go

He didn't go though, as it was far too late- the truck collided into his car, flipping the car twice before it handed on its hood.

• • •

Where am I? Hello?

The doctors rushed into his room, concern taking over their features as they watched his heart monitor beep crazily.

I'm alone. I feel tired, I wanna sleep. There's a light behind me, can I sleep there?

"He's not going to make it." The doctors got the electrical pads from the metal cart and ripped the front of Daniel's hospital gown open, placing the pads in his chest.

The closer I get to this light, the less tired I feel. Maybe it will help after all. What's that noise? I hear zapping.

"All clear" was said as the other doctors stepped back. Zap.

What's pulling me? I wanna get to the light.

Zap.

It's dragging me away. Why?

Zap.

I'll just pull back harder. Yes. I'm moving towards the light again.

"He won't make it if we charge him again!" "We have to try!"
Zap.

I got yanked away again, now I feel awake. Alive. Am I wearing a dress?

He's alive. We saved him.

Bright lights. The first thing I saw were bright lights. Flowers from Kayla, my ex. Tubes and needles throughout my arms and legs.

The car. That truck. Those bright lights.

Most people wonder when they were gonna go home, where their family is, is their car okay, but Daniel, All he wanted to know was one thing.

Why couldn't she just take him back.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Omfg this was the most intense shit I've ever written. I'm glad I got a quick update for you guys, a lot of you have been waiting for so long.

This has nothing to do with this but I saw BirdBox, that movie was fucking amazing.

Okay, bye guys. I might update soon again

Edited
Word count: 538