Jack~Smut

You had just woken up to your alarm ringing. You shut the alarm off and went to your bathroom, jumping in the shower.

{time skip}

You got out of the shower and put on a tank top with some sweats, since you were staying home all day.

You went to your laptop and started editing the boy's new video, These Girls, when you heard the boys leave and say goodbye. Not realizing that Jack was still here you blasted your favorite song, Deep throat by Cupcakke through the speakers installed throughout the house.

You were almost done when you heard your door open. You turned around and Jack was standing there shirtless. You immediately looked away, your cheeks red and you could feel yourself getting wet. He slowly walked over to you and got on his knees, spreading your legs, and standing in between them. He crashed his lips onto yours, you could feel the sparks flying everywhere, along with the butterflies going wild in your stomach.

Y/N: Jack why did you do that?

You asked even thought you enjoyed it, still craving more.

Jack: Because I want you now, right here. The boys won't be back till later on tonight.

Y/N: Well then what are we waiting for?

You pushed him into your bed, and crawled on top of him, pushing his pants off as you left hickeys all over his chest. You could hear him slightly moaning as you left even more hickeys all over him. You slid off of him and pulled down his boxers, only to be hit in the face with his massive nine inches.

He laughed, but that turned into a groan as you quickly started to deep throat him, teary-eyed and trying hard not to gag on him. He grabbed your hair, and started to thrust himself into your mouth, close to cumming. You quickly pulled him out of your mouth and took off all of your clothes. Jack stared at you with amazement in his eyes, being that you work out, you have a pretty good body.

Jack picked you up and threw you softly onto the bed. He got on his knees, with his head close to your heat, and kissed your inner thigh making you slightly moan. He then Kitty licked your clit, and then sucked on it, leaving you a moaning mess. He inserted two fingers into you, while still sucking on your clit, loving the sound of you yelling his name. Your moans started to get louder and louder, you were almost sure the neighbors would complain.
Just as you we're about to cum, he stopped sucking you, and went into your bathroom. He came back with a golden packet in between his index and middle finger, tearing it open and rolling it onto his shaft. He stepped back in between your legs, rubbing his tip on your throbbing pussy.

Jack: You ready for me?

Y/N: Ready as ever.

Jack: Just one more thing before I start. Make sure to call me daddy, or there will be consequences.

You smiled in your head because you loved rough sex. Without any warning, Jack slammed into your throbbing heat, causing you to moan instantly. He continued to thrust in and out of you, getting faster and harder with each moan that left your lips.

Y/N: Jack! I'm.........gon....gonna cum!

Jack: No you won't Princess.

You gave him a confused look as he just looked into your eyes and said, "You didn't call me daddy". You immediately felt your stomach tighten after he said that, your heat begging for release. "Daddy please let me cum all over your cock" you said making him go even faster and say "Cum. Cum all over me Princess." You couldn't hold it and climaxed all over him, as he came into the condom.

You heard the front door open, along with Daniel shouting"Y/N, Jack we're back!" You both got dressed as quickly as possible. You tried to get up and immediately fell to the floor. Jack laughed and helped you get to the stairs and sat you down on the last step.

Y/N: Well that was fun. Don't you think?

Zach: What was fun? You guys didn't do anything bad did you?

You and Jack both looked at each other and smiled.

Both: You wouldn't understand young Zach.

Zach: Okay, whatever. As lon-

Daniel: why is there a used condom in your trash can, Y/N?
-------------------------------------

So that was my first imagine! Hopefully you guys enjoyed that and I might start some preferences on here too. Don't be afraid to Comment, Share, and Vote. Remember, don't be a ghost reader.

Love Ya and jeepers Nuts!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢