💜My Girl~Jack Avery {Revised} 💜

Hey guys so my friend came on here a few weeks ago a wrote a short imagine about Jack, called My Girl. Since she informed me that she was not that good at writing smut, I figured why don't I just mix up the one she made a little bit, and them bam! New update. So enjoy this revised chapter! ❤

Maddalyn's POV

"Jack I promise it was nothing!" I shouted as Jack held a grip on my arm, angrily stomping towards.... somewhere. "You're being so dramatic about the situation, babe!" I yelled again.

I watched as he stopped dead in his tracks, his whole body turning in a swift motion, his curls bouncing about, sweat casting over his forehead. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty fucking hot.

"So you're telling me that the slap on the ass that he gave you was NOTHING?!"he yelled, making other people turn their heads in our direction. I had to admit, his yell was sexy, yet scary at the same time. Jack must've heard my whimper because his eyes filled with guilt.....then lust.

"Come on. We're going somewhere." Jack started running, and I followed in suit, us fully stopping at a green fluorescent sign.

The words 'Boys Locker Room' was printed on the sign. So this is what it looked like. Interesting... Jack walked inside and pulled me in, checking all the stalls before locking the door. "Jack....what are you doing?" I asked, clearly confused. I followed Jack to what looked like his gym locker. He slammed me against it, and pressed his lips to mines.

"I want this whole school to hear your moans. Let them know that all this-" he started, cupping my ass, making me gasp. "Is mine" he finished, while nibbling on my ear. I moaned as he left light marks all over my neck, soon finding my sweet spot. I pushed him off of me and sat him on the bench in front of his locker.

I got on my knees and began to unbutton Jack's pants, feeling his length grow even more against my arm. "Babygirl do something now. I'm too hard." He tried to growl, but came out as a whimper. I giggled and tugged off his jeans, tossing them aimlessly across the locker room.

I palmed Jack through his boxers, teasing him. "There's no time for teasing baby, the teams are getting back in an hour." Jack grunted, eager to fuck you.

And he did. Roughly.

Sweat dripping off your bodies as Jack slammed into at an extreme pace. The sound of your muffled moans and skin slapping together filled the room, along with the lockers rattling with every thrust that Jack gave, since it was supporting most of your weight.

"I want you to moan as loud as you can baby. Let everyone hear what only I can do to you" Jack grunted, while speeding up his pace, which seemed impossible because you already felt as if you were going to collapse. Your moans got even louder as you moved your hand from your mouth to his shoulder to make sure your didn't fall.

"J-jack! I'm so cl-close, right there!" I moaned as Jack abused my G-spot, bringing on my most intense orgasm ever. I let out a loud screech as I came, while Jack pulled out and came all over the floor.

Jack carried me over to the bench and held me tightly while sitting down. "You promise that you'll always be mine?" Jack asked, kissing my cheek." Yes, stop letting these boys get the best of you." I replied, before starting to get dressed.

Just as we were almost done getting dressed, I heard the locker room door open, and a pair of footsteps start wandering around. I grabbed Jack and ran into one of the bathroom stalls, locking the door.

We heard bangs on the door, before hearing the hockey team's coach yell "whoever is in here, we will find out who you are and throw you off campus!" Before walking out of the locker room.

Me and Jack looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Shit"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

So that was the revised version of My Girl. Yes, it is short and late bc I had company over for two days, and totally forgot about updating.....
I'm sorry?

I might as well add 'slow updates' to the title, bc I do update slowly.

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜💛