Zach~Smut

Today was a bad day for you. Your boyfriend of two years just broke up with you, and your parents just kicked you out of their house because you 'never visited your family'. The boys of course, let you bring all of your stuff to their house and gave you the biggest bedroom.

You were folding the rest of your clothes still quietly crying, when Zach came into your room and sat down next to you on the bed. "Hey everything's gonna be okay. If anything is wrong just talk to me. I'm here for you okay?"

You nodded and looked away from him, not wanting him to see how you looked when you cried. "Kiandra, look at me please. I want to see your beautiful face. I hate it when you cry." You slowly turned around and he crashed his lips onto yours.

He grabbed your waist and settled you on top of him, still making out with you. "I'm gonna make you feel better okay?" "Just do me Zach" you moaned quietly. He sucked on your neck, leaving light marks here and there. You tugged on his belt, pulling it off and unbuttoned his jeans.

He tore off your shirt and looked at you with amazement. You felt embarrassed so you covered yourself with your arms. He pulled your arms away and whispered into your ears "you are so beautiful, Kiandra. No need to feel embarrassed."

You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. He took the advantage and unclipped your bra, making you gasp from the cool air against your nipples. You watched as Zach kissed and sucked on your collarbone, making you softly moan.

"Zach, what if the boys come looking for us?" You questioned, not wanted to get walked in on by one of the boys. Zach got up and locked the door, then layed you down. "Is that better, Princess?" "Much" you replied, watching as he stripped off the rest of his clothes except his boxers.

Zach trailed kisses down to your chest and began to suck on your left nipple, pinching the other while you moaned loud for the whole house to hear. He then moved down to your panties and tore them off of you. "Hey I liked those!" You playfully whined, as you saw his boxers rise even higher, if that was possible.

He propped your legs on his shoulders and buried his head in your heat, making you scream from the pleasure. "Kiandra baby you taste so good" Zach murmured, making you moan even louder from the vibrations of his words. You grabbed onto his hair and pushed his head into your heat, almost like you were humping his face.

You felt him shove two fingers into you, causing you to cum from the sudden entrance. "My turn" you whispered to Zach, pushing him down on the bed. You ripped off his boxers, almost coming at the sight of his dick springing up, red and swollen. "Kiki baby do something please." Zach groaned, wanting to feel your tongue on his pulsating shaft.

You licked his tip, watching as he jumped from the wetness of your tongue. You started to deep throat him, stroking whatever you couldn't fit, because he was so big. He was close to coming when you pulled him out of your mouth. "That's not fair Princess. Daddy's gonna have to punish you."

He pushed you onto all fours and slid a condom onto his member. He rubbed his tip on your clit, collecting the wetness for easy access. Thinking he was just gonna slide in, you were surprised when he pushed his tip into your anus. You moaned out of pain and pleasure because you never had sex there before.

"I'll go slow for you, Princess. Don't worry"Zach whispered, while pushing into you until he was balls deep. It was painful at first but then the pleasure kicked in and it felt pleasurable. Once you moaned, Zach pounded into you making you scream with pleasure, probably the whole town knew Zach's name by now.

His thrusts started to get sloppy, confirming he was about to cum. He pulled out and took off his condom, letting his cum spill all over your back. Zach turned you around and kissed you as he slammed into your throbbing heat. You moaned as he continued to pound into you, making sure you get as much pleasure as possible.

You felt as if you were about to break, because his big size felt as if it was stretching your walls out. You felt your stomach tighten and you clenched your walls around Zach, making him go faster until you both came, pulling out and spilling on your stomach.

"So, did I make you feel better?" "Ye-" You were cut off by the door slamming open and there stood four boys, with astonished looks on there faces and tented pants. You and Zach covered yourselves with the blankets, and then Jack spoke up. "So my boy Zach finally smashed, and with the hottest girl we know?" Daniel then said with a tired voice, "Next time can you not wake up the whole house? I need my sleep child"

They walked out and shut the door behind them. "So next time huh?" Zach said as you tried to get up, but landed on your butt on the floor, which made you feel even more pain. "Maybe I'll be in bed for the next week. Then we can talk about next time." You mumbled, while Zach helped you into the shower and bathed you off, and left you to sleep in his bed.

"Goodnight Kiandra." Zach whispered, before turning out the light. "Goodnight Daddy." You whispered, before he walked out with a smile.

****************

Well -PrincessKiandra I hope you enjoyed this. I was watching IT at the movie theatre do that's why this is so late.
If anyone wants requests I'm making a chapter where you can make requests. I will not do requests that are not on that chapter after this chapter is uploaded.

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nuts!
🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹