•flashbacks• {d.s}

Requested by: @Did_u_say_starbucks

Type: sad :(

Summary: Anna has a certain flashback after being in an accident which caused her to lose her memory.

Anna's pov

•°•°•°•°

I sat backstage, watching my boyfriend sing his heart out on stage with his bandmates, smiling widely. It warmed my heart how much Daniel loved singing for his fans, and I couldn't be more proud of him.

I bopped my head and feet along to the beat of their songs, the show soon coming to an end.

I heard the boys thanking the fans for seeing them perform, and say their goodbyes before running backstage. I stood from the chair and ran into Daniel's arms, complementing him on how well he did on stage.

He hugged me back and thanked me for the complements, before kissing me on the cheek.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the rest of the boys jog back on stage, and heard the fans start screaming again.

I looked up at Daniel in confusion, and he just smiled back at me.

"Baby, can you do me a favor? I just need your help getting some stuff off the stage. I'd really love it if you'd come out and say hi to the fans as well." Daniel asked, and blood quickly rushed to my cheeks.

"You sure I'm allowed to go up?" I ensured, and he nodded his head before kissing my forehead.

"Alright, I'll come out." I said, and Daniel cheered.

He grabbed another microphone from the sound board and gave it to me, before taking my hand and walking me onto the stage.

The crowd went wild as we walked out, a few people yelling out our names.

I looked over to Daniel to see him smiling profusely, still holding my hand tight.

"So, if any of you guys don't already know, Anna is my wonderful and amazing girlfriend." Daniel smiled, and the screams got louder.

"Anna has helped me through the hardest parts of my life. She was there for me when nobody else was, she cared for me when I was going through personal problems, and has been the best girlfriend that I can ever ask for." He continued. I felt my face heat up as the audience 'awwed'.

Daniel then turned around to me, and got down on one knee, pulling a ring out of his pocket.

"I, however, want you to be the best wife I could ever ask for. So Anna (L/N), would you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me? Daniel spoke, looking up at me with hope in his eyes.

I gasped in shock, as did the audience.

"Ye-"

•°•°•°

I shot up out from the bed, thoughts running around my head wildly. Soon Daniel came rushing in, he must have heard me wake up rather loudly.

"Babe are you okay?! What happened, you made a really loud noise!" He worried, and I pat his shoulder as I began to catch my breath.

"I think I had a flashback. There were these boys and you were there, and you proposed, and we were on a stage in front of thousands of people." I rushed, losing my breath again. Daniel's eyes began to water as he gasped.

He latched himself onto my body in a tight hug, and kissed me passionately. I smiled, but was still confused. Daniel saw my face and pulled away to explain.

"You see, that was the day I proposed to you, it was five years ago. I was in a band back then, and I proposed on stage in front on me and my bandmates' fans. You were so in shock when we got home that night. I'll never forget that day. " Daniel's voice cracked as he spoke, tears now running down both our faces.

Me and Daniel cuddled up together, crying our eyes out.

"I wish I could just remember everything. I hate the fact I can't remember the most special day of our lives." I cried into his arms, and Daniel sighed.

"Me too darling, me too."

×_× ×_× ×_×

This really sucks I'm sorry. I don't have an official updating schedule so sorry if I update unexpectedly.

                        edited

                          wc: 699