Conah~ Smut

I haven't updated in a while so here's an imagine. Enjoy!❤

JONAH'S POV

Today was a busy day for me. Me and Corbyn have been dating for about two months now, and I want to ask him to be my boyfriend. Jack and I were spending alot of time together, trying to figure out how I was going to ask him. "Why don't you just take him out on a nice date, and then have the waiter do something creative to his desert to say 'will you be my boyfriend' or something?" Jack questioned.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Omg that's perfect! When should I take him out?" I asked, clearly excited for what we had planned. "Well, Corbyn kinda thinks that we have a thing together, so you might wanna do it tonight." I immediately got confused. "Why would he think that?" Jack rolled his eyes before giving me the bruh look. "Dude for the past two weeks you have been spending time with me, and not him."

I soon realised what Jack was saying. When we ate dinner, me and Jack we're always next to each other. Whenever we watch movies, me and Jack always sit next to each other. When we go outside to just have fun, me and Jack are always next to each other. "So then you call the restaurant, and I'll make sure he doesn't find out."

CORBYN'S POV

I was walking past Jack's room when I hear Jonah and Jack whispering. "So you call the restaurant, and I'll make sure he doesn't find out." Tears immediately started to slip down my cheeks. I knew he was cheating on me, he was spending the past two weeks basically glued onto Jack. My tears soon turned into rivers flowing down my face.

I looked up as Jonah walked out of Jack's room. He looked around before his eyes landed on mine. His eyes widened, as he rushed to my side. "Babe,  why are you crying?" I pushed him away and scoffed. "Why would you care? Shouldn't you be telling me some excuse so you can go to a restaurant with Jack?" I yelled, pissed at the fact that he was acting like he didn't know what was going on.

A look of confusion and guilt spread across Jonah's face. "Why would you think that I'm cheating on you? I love you!" Jonah yelled, which kinda scared me. He walked up close to me, face red and fists balled up at his sides. "You wanna know why we didn't want you to know about the restaurant, Corbyn?" I nodded, to scared to say anything. He got super close to my face, and whispered " I was going to take you to dinner, and ask you to be mine. But obviously, you can't trust me to do something good for you."

I was about to say something, when Jack's door opened again, and he stepped out. "Hey I heard yelling. Is everything alright?" Jonah sighed and walked away from me. "Tell him what we we're doing in your room. You were right, he does think I'm cheating with you."

JONAH'S POV

I was bewildered. I actually didn't believe that Corb would ever snap at me like that. I can say the same for me too. He looked super scared when I yelled at him, and I would never want him to be scared of me.

Time Skip

After I left, Jack explained everything to Corbyn. At this point, I was contemplating even asking him to be my boyfriend. Yeah, I was acting a little sus, but it's all about trust in a fully committed relationship. I was on the sofa downstairs, just staring at the wall.

I didn't realise I was crying until I felt I huge splat of tears on my T-shirt. Corbyn came walking down the stairs as I wiped my face off. "Hey, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that." He whispered, his voice sad and full of guilt. "It's just that you spent so much time with him, and not much with me." I looked over at him, and he had tears rushing down his cheeks rapidly.

"Awh I'm sorry, babe. Just don't cry, I hate it when you cry!" I whispered back, embracing Corbyn in a big, warm hug. I looked into his eyes, my gaze slowly lowering to his soft and plump lips. He caught me staring and looked away, blushing to a crimson color. "Hey, no need to be embarrassed." I said, while grabbing his chin to face me.

I crashed my lips onto his, our tongues exploring each others mouths. I grabbed onto his waist and attached him onto me, taking him upstairs to our room. I closed the door with my foot, still making out with him.

CORBYN'S POV (sorry for all the pov changes)

Jonah took me upstairs to his room with my legs around his waist. He finally made it to his room, and he shut the door with his foot. Jonah threw me gently onto the bed, moving his lips from mine, to my neck. I let out soft raspy moans as he nipped at my sweet spot. The more I moaned, the bigger I felt his size grow on my thigh.

I tugged at the end of his shirt, causing him to take both mines and his off, throwing it aimlessly across the room. I ran my fingers across his abs lightly, making him suck in a breath of air. "Corbyn. Matthew. Besson. Don't be a tease, princess." I blushed madly at his nickname for me, and played with the hem of his joggers.

Aggrivated, Jonah stood and tore off his joggers to reveal his large boner, tightening his boxers by the second. I pulled my jeans off as well. I pushed jonah down on the bed, and sat between his legs. Jonah groaned as I slowly palmed him through his boxers, grazing over his tip every now and then.

"Corbyn please I'm about to bust. Stop teasing and do something!" Jonah groaned, clearly close to letting go. I  finally gave in, pulling down his boxers and licking his tip. I held in a laugh as he instantly bucked his hips up I'm attempt to get all of him in my mouth, but I held him down. His moans were my fuel, as each moan left his mouth I went deeper and deeper on him until I felt his warm liquids fill my mouth.

As I swallowed every last drop, I looked into his eyes to make sure he saw me swallow it. He moaned one last time before he pulled out of my mouth. Jonah flipped us over, and ripped off my boxers. He grabbed the lube from the nightstand and spread it over my anus, causing me to let out a low groan.

He pumped his fingers into me, waves of pleasure crashing over my body. My moans got louder and louder, along with him pumping his fingers faster and harder. He pulled his fingers out of me, and licked up the pre cum that leaked all over my tip.

"Are you ready, princess?" Jonah whispered, his voice sending chills down my back. I nodded, and without warning, he pushed his whole length into me. A few tears slipped out from my eyes, as he was big, and this was my first time doing this. After a few moments, the pain started to fade away and an undenyable pleasure kicked in. I guess Jonah sensed it, because he started to thrust into me at a slow pace.

It felt like pure ecstasy, the sound of our skin slapping together at a slow rhythm, our groans and moans filling the air. "Ugh...... Daddy FaSTer PlEAsE! UgH that's......... So GoOd!" I moaned out, making Jonah pound into me at a unexpected pace. I pulled Jonah close to me and connected our lips as his thrusts got sloppier, signalling he was going to cum.

I felt his warm hand wrap around my shaft, pumping it to bring me closer to my high. After a dew more thrusts from Jonah, I let out a high pitched moan before shooting my load all over Jonah's stomach and a little on his chin. Soon after Jonah came inside me, his juices leaking out of my walls as he pulled out.

We cleaned up each other, then layed down in the bed. "That was amazing, Corbyn." Jonah said with an astonished look on his face. I blushed and said a quiet "thank you". Jonah turned over and stared inti my eyes. "Hey cupcake, I have I very important question for you."

My palms started to sweat. Is he breaking up with me? Is he actually cheating? "What is it Jobear?" I relied normally, keeping my bad thoughts at the back of my head.

Jonah pecked me on the lips for saying "will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend? Please say yes. I apologize for everything that has happened today." My eyes were as big as saucers. I squealed before jumping into his arms. "Of course I would love to be your boyfriend! I love you SO much Jobear!"

He kissed my temple before cuddling into me. I turned off the lights and cuddled back into him, falling into a deep sleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey guys! I'm back, but not much better. I am very sick, and that is making it harder to focus on ways to update for you guys. I'll try to update every other week for now on.
(BTW I'm listening to Phobia by Hrvy, and it is amazeballs. I'm in love😍😍 the song is at the top if you wanna listen to it😉)

Anyways, expect more quality content from me often now!

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸