Mr. Steal Your Girl~Daniel Seavey

Hey guys! I know that in the last chapter I said that I would update soon, and now it's been over a week. I just want to say sorry! I just switched classes in my school and everything is complicated rn.
Anyways, enjoy!

MIA'S POV(random ass name)

I walked throughout the club with Brad, my soon to be ex, dodging through the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding against each other. Soon enough, Bras was detached from my waist, and out of sight. I mentally sighed and continued walking until I came across a bar in the back of the crowded building.

I sat down and placed my head against the counter. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, followed by a shaky voice saying, "Would you like to order anything?" Without looking up I ordered a dry martini, light on the rocks(rocks = ice). I lifted my head to be met with the most beautiful ocean blue eyes, and the most perfectly styled hair.

The bartender must have noticed my staring, because he smirked and said "see something you like?" While passing me my drink. I blushed and took my drink from his hand, and sipped on it.

**time skip**

Soon enough me and the bartender, who's name was Daniel, were sat inside a cafe not far from the club, just getting to know each other. "So where are you from?" Daniel smirked, while putting his hand on my thigh, gripping it firmly. "I'm from Dallas, Texas. I have two brothers and one sister. Their names are Zach, Ryan, and Reese." I smirked back.

He nodded his head and said "so do you have a boyfriend?" while slipping his hand underneath my dress. I sighed and whispered "it's really complicated. He just doesn't treat me right, and he thinks that he owns me." Daniel nodded and looked around before saying "do you wanna come to my place? I could show you how I could treat you way better than this dude."

I smirked and nodded, before grabbing my jacket and following him to his car.

DANIELS POV

I can't believe that this beautiful girl actually found interest in me. All the other girls just thought of me as the dude who was helping them get drunk on the weekends. But this girl just caught my eye, and by the looks of it, I caught her eye too.

As we we're heading back to my house, which is shared with four other boys, Mia kept rubbing circles near my shaft, making my jeans get tighter against it. I had pulled into the driveway when she had gripped my boner in her hand unexpectedly, making me jerk the steering wheel while giving a loud moan.

I groaned and Mia just giggled. God she's so adorable. I pulled her into my lap and peppered her lips with small kisses, while she ran her fingers through my hair. I moaned at the feeling, my shaft growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"Maybe we should take this inside?" Mia asked, while I blushed and nodded my head 'yes'. I texted the boys to make sure they weren't home, before taking Mia inside.

We walked upstairs as Mia gasped over the size of mine-well, my band's- house. "Do you own this whole place? Did your dad buy it for you?" Mia laughed while I shut the door to my room. I smiled and replied "Well, I actually share this house with some of my friends. We all paid for it."

I backed her up against the wall and began to pepper her neck with kisses as she lightly moaned my name. I trailed my fingers over her back before unzipping Mia's dress and ripping it off of her. "Hey, I liked that dress!" She smirked, while I laughed at her witty outburst. "I'll buy you a new one now stop complaining and take care of me already." I smirked back.

MIAS POV (sorry for all the pov changes)

I pushed Daniel down onto his bed and began to unbuckle his belt, while tugging his pants down in a hurry. I ghosted my tongue over his tight boxers, and watched as he jumped from surprise and let out a breathy moan. "Fuck that feels so good, baby girl" he whined as I continued to lick wet stripes up and down his covered length.

After a while I slowly pulled off Daniel's boxers to reveal his huge length, standing tall and proud.  I sat on my knees, my eyes wide as I stared at his astonishing length. I saw his cheeks glow red, and so did mines, as I mumbled a low "sorry". He nodded and layed back, preparing for what's coming next.

I stroked his shaft, getting a few light moans before gliding my tongue across his tip. Daniel's legs buckled, and he let out a loud moan, making me repeat the action. Soon after I began to suck on his tip, before shoving his whole length into my mouth, deepthroating him. I went faster and faster until Daniel came, profanity and moans spilling out from his sweet, plump lips.

"My turn" I smirked and got onto the bed, as Daniel got between my legs. He took off my bra and started to twist my left nipple, while sucking on the other. I let out a light moan as he continued to tease me. "Daniel........ please I need you..... now." I gasped as his fingers ghosted over my dripping heat.

Daniel ripped off my panties and licked a wet stripe up my folds, making me let out a jumble of moans. He sucked on my clit, while his long, sleek fingers made their way into my entrance. He kept pumping faster and faster into me while licking on my clit, sending me into a fit of moans, while Daniel slurped up what spilled out of me.

Daniel got up and layed next to me on the bed, patting his thighs, signalling me to sit there. I got on top of him, and guided his tip to my entrance. "You ready for this? I don't wanna hurt you." Daniel asked, a concerned expression taking over his features. I nodded and smiled, while he pushed his shaft into my throbbing pussy.

We both let out loud moans, loud enough to not hear the front door open, and four pairs of footsteps travel upstairs. "DANIEL...... FASTER PLEASE!" I moaned out loud, as Daniel pounded into me with all his force. I bent over and kissed him, too tired to support my own weight.

Daniel gripped my hips, slamming into me as I felt my liquids fill my walls, and I let out a loud moan, almost like a scream. Daniel flipped me over, grunts and moans spilling out of his mouth as he pulled out of me and let his fluids spill out into my stomach.

"That was........-" "Amazing" Daniel finished, and we went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I borrowed an extra large shirt from Daniel and we cuddled up into his bed. I was about to fall asleep when the door opened to reveal...Zach? "Hey Daniel are you done sma- Mia? What the hell are you doing here?" I was surprised at his sudden outburst. "What the hell are you doing here, and why are you not with your band, rehearsing?"

I looked over to Daniel, who had a guilty look on his face. "Do you have an explanation for me Daniel, or are you gonna pretend that you did not just fuck my sister?" I looked between the two, and I decided to take Daniel's side. "Hey, Zach. He didn't know that YOU were the same exact Zach as my brother. Please the leave him be. For me?" I sighed, and gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh, fine. But if you two are gonna date, then you better find somewhere else to fuck." We all laughed and then Zach left us alone for a bit. "Well this was a crazy night" daniel blushed, while scratching his head. I nodded and cuddled into him.

"We'll talk about dating when I'm not half drunk, maybe in the morning?" I smiled. He nodded yes and we both fell into a deep, peacefull slumber.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! I missed writing for you guys so much, but I'm honestly running out of ideas. I'm thinking of choosing some ppl to help me type the chapters on here?

But idk bc I don't really trust ppl with my password to ANYTHING so idk how that's gonna work.
But yeah, hopefully I can come up with something better than this😅

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸