who's your daddy? •j.a•

Hey guys, it's me again! It's been a WHILE guys. Everytime I open this app I end up getting writers block, but today I've forced myself to write something.

Enjoy!

Type: sub/dom, ddlg

Jack Avery

Summary: Emily went against the rules, so she faces the concquences.

•♡•♡•

Third pov•

Emily whimpered in frustration as her fingers pushed in and out of her, her slick wet walls coating her hand. It just wasn't enough for her, she needed more.

She knew that jack would get angry if he found out what his ~innocent~ little girl was doing to herself, but she didn't care. In fact, she hoped that he'd find her like this, hair matted down to her face, chest heaving up and down, short breaths leaving her plump lips as she thrusted her small, slim fingers inside of herself.

After realizing that her fingers weren't gonna do her justice, she stood from the memory foam mattress, and made her way to the walk in closet located to the left of the bed.

Her hands ran across the beige painted sliding door, questioning if she should do it herself, or wait for jack to get home. She decided that the wetness dripping down her legs wasn't worth the wait.

Emily opened the closet door and ran her fingers across the various toys that layed on the top shelf.

She decided to use a light pink vibrator, about seven inches long, enough to get herself off. She grabbed the toy and quickly shut the closet closed. She smiled and leaped back onto the bed, planting her feet flat onto the soft surface, her back pressed against the headboard.

Emily flipped the switch on the bottom of the toy, and she giggled at the sound it made, like an electric toothbrush, she thought.

She pressed the cold toy to her clit, jolting forward from the vibrations it sent to her core. She whimpered and moaned as she rubbed the tip of the toy against her clit, her cheeks turning red from the pleasure she was receiving.

She was done with teasing herself, there was only do much time left until daddy got home. She slowly pushed the toy into her aching core, squealing as it barely brushed past her g-spot. She widened out her legs to give her arm some space, and began fucking herself with the toy.

The only thing that could be heard was her loud cries and the way her wetness splashed against her skin everytime she thrusted the toy into herself.

She got lost her own little world, edging herself on by changing up the speed, going fast for a few seconds, and then slow the next. So lost that she didn't hear her daddy walking up the stairs, a frown on his face from the whimpers he heard leaving the master bedroom.

Just as she reached her high, he burst through the door, his eyes grey with anger and lust, something she'd seen quite often.

"D-daddy I can explain-" he cut her off with a scoff. "You just can't follow my rules, can you?" He smirked. Emily whimpered as he stalked over to the bed, grabbing the soaked toy from between her legs, making sure to swipe his finger across her now sensitive clit.

He grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned the toy, before placing it back into the closet. "What did I tell you about going into the closet when I'm not here, princess?" Jack growled, turning and boring his lustful grey eyes into hers.

"I-im sorry d-daddy, I just couldn't w-wait-". Jack cut her off by pulling her off of the bed roughly, sitting down on the bed in front of her.

"Excuses, excuses. You know daddy doesn't like excuses. Now lay down on my lap, you know the rules." He demanded, his voice strong and raspy. Something about it always made Emily quiver in anticipation.

She hesitantly layed her bare stomach against his lap, the rough fabric of his work pants uncomfortable against her skin. Jack lightly tapped her ass, rolling the bare flesh in his hands afterwards.

Smack.

Smack.

"Daddy doesn't hear you counting baby, should I add more?" He challenged, and Emily was quick to respond.

"N-no daddy. I'll count for you, I'm s-sorry."

Jack smirked and harshly brought his heavy hands down on her skin, the thunder-like sound the only apparent noise in the room.

"1."

Smack.
"2."

Smack.
"3."

Smack
"4."

This went on and on until Emily's trembling voice had reached to 10, and her skin felt like it was on fire.

Jack massaged the red skin, placing open mouth kisses on the bruises that were sure to show up sooner or later.

"You can get up now princess, your punishment is over, okay?" He whispered in her ear, a small smile evident on his lips.

Emily stood, and jack kissed her passionately. "You know I don't like punishing you, but just follow the rules and I won't have to, okay?" He spoke, and she nodded.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "It's okay. Plus I like it when you're rough."

○●○●○●○●○●○

Phew, hey guys. I haven't updated in a WHILE. But hope you guys enjoy this for now, it took a long time to get inspo for this. Dm some new ideas, it would really help me get over my writer's block.

edited

wc: 905