Intruder!

Sera's P.O.V.

     I darted up from the bed and looked towards my bedroom door. The house was pitch black so it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once I could start to make out the shapes of the furniture in my room and see the teal blue walls I could have sworn I saw a a shadow run across the house. 

     I expertly slipped out of the bed and swiped up the stun gun I had hidden under my bedside table. (I had weapons hidden all over the house in case of emergency. Though none of them were lethal) I darted across my room and kissed my back against the wall. I looked to my right out of my door to try and make out any being in the living room. I didn't have a very good angle but I saw the shadow run across the house. 

     I held the gun up beside my head and slowly made my way down the dark hallway. I crept along in the middle of the hall so that if the intruder attacked I could run to either side to dodge it. I froze in my tracks when I saw the figure. It was shuffling around my couch with some items in it's hands.

     I slowly stepped closer, now kissing my back to the wall in the shadows. I saw the figure in the moon light. It's..... A man? I lowered my gun to my side and relaxed my shoulders.

Well that was a little disappointing.

What am I talking about? He broke into my house! 

Head in the game! Maybe he's a cereal killer, who knows.

     I looked closer at the strange man who was doing something to my  couch. The moon was creating and ire glow on the dark green leather he was wearing. He also had black, shoulder length hair that was spiky yet sleek at the same time.

     Then he turned around halfway and I saw his unmistakable face. I could feel the gun start to melt in my hands and my eyes narrowed in on the target. With lightning speed I stuck my arms out and pulled the trigger, hitting him in the back with my tazer gun.

     "AHG!!! Great Thor!!" I heard the male voice yell out as he fell to the floor. Still in my 'agent' mode, I stomped over to him and kicked him over. Now that I saw his cringing face I realized he was actually kind of cute in person. 

Snap out of it!!! 

     I thought and quickly shook my head. "What do you think you're doing here!?" I barked. He just let out a moan and slid his head further into the rug. "Hey you! Strangely-attractive-intruder." I stuttered but quickly got back on point. "Why are yo-" Before I could finish I felt my leg being kicked out from under me. I landed on the white rug with a loud thud. 

Curse you and your distracting face!

     I snapped my head in his direction and shot him a glare. "Forgive me." He managed to get out as he peered his eyes open to face me. They were an emerald green color.

Come on! He has beautiful eyes and an accent! How could this guy has ever done any harm?

     He quickly rolled on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. I struggled against his grip but he was too strong. "If you just let me explA-" I cut him off by sending a fire ball towards his face. He flew off of me into the stools under the kitchen counter.  I flipped myself up and readied myself to shoot again.

     "You... You shoot fire." He grunted from the floor. "That's just great." He mumbled. I watched him try and push himself off of the ground. I could feel the heat boiling inside of me as he slowly stood up. "I promise! I mean you no harm!" He managed to get out in between grunts and heavy panting. "Then why you are in my house?!" I said, trying to keep some of my anger contained.