The Wrong Form

Loki's P.O.V.

This was a horrible idea. I should never have trusted these Midgardian 'heroes' and now I am paying the price. I thought Odin was bad but this is way worse.

"That!*pant* *pant* *pant* Was insane!!" Sera panted, she seemed a little dramatic but that was a tough fight so I can imagine to some degree her energy is depleted.

"Aw it wasn't that bad!!" Tori replied in a light tone, keeping her eyes on the cloud filled blue sky.

"Are you kidding!" Sera started again, placing her hands on her hips. "We barley made it out of there alive!!" She grabbed the pilot seat and spun Tori around to face her.

"Everyone is drained, Steve has a bullet in his left muscle, Wanda is still passed out from getting shot with a moose tranquilizer." She spoke, gesturing to everyone who was spread out across the small ship, catching their breath.

Though most of her accusations were true, Steve had just finished cleaning out his wound so that was no longer a problem. Though I concluded it would best to be discussed at a later time. Plus, I have other things to worry about. Like this dead rat under my nose!

"Groot lost an arm, Loki can't seem to turn back to his regular human form!" She paused so Tori could crane her neck to take a good look at me, or what used to be me.

My once young skin and green eyes were replaced with the form of the man called 'general Ross'. "I never asked for a mustache!!" I yelled in the man's old deep voice as I made circles with my fingers around the new resident on my upper lip!

"How do we even know that's him and not the real Ross?" Thor asked, leaning against the side of the small plane's interior. "Oh, can the real Ross do this?!" I spat as I flung my hand out in-front of myself.

Nothing happened... No ice, no nothing!!! I tried once more! Then a third time before sitting back down on the bench. "Curse this retched form!!"

Though I sat down to fast and sharp pain shot through my lower back. "Ahww! My back!" I cried out! I could tell that everyone had to hold back a laugh as not to make me feel worse.

"Anyways." Sera drug out, going back to the topic. I slowly sat up straight and massaged my lower back. "Red Wing got demolished when we went to get our clothes and weapons, plus Scott never made it out with any pants!! What is wrong with you man?" She asked, shaking her head at the man sitting near the back of the jet.

He looked down at his bare (yet hairy) legs. "But I got the suit!" He offered in a tone that was sheepish and innocent. That wasn't enough for Sera and she turned to face Tori again.

"Not to mention we all almost died when we got to the plane but had to go back and get that guard's prosthetic arm!!" She exclaimed, glaring at the Raccoon across the jet and letting her hand slap against her side.

"Look! You are so important to me as my best friend and I value your opinion. I would love to hear you rant about how crazy my plan was ,even though it worked and we all got out okay but right now I have a plane to fly and your distraction has made us slowly lose altitude." Tori answered, her voice was softer then before but annoyed at the same time.

Sera had just noticed the decline in altitude when she saw the wind flying against the glass window. Her eyes shot open wide, her face dropped and she ran to the bathroom in a rush. We all looked to Tori for an answer.

"Motion sickness. Except when she doesn't know she's moving. Then she's good!" Tori informed everyone with a slow nod of the head.

Before we could react she spun around and grabbed the U-shaped control stick, yanking up hard to resume at the height we once had.