Bonus Chapter #2

"Breathe!! Just breathe darling!" Loki shushed through the throbbing pain in his hand.

     "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I'M FRICK FRACKING GIVING BIRTH OVER HERE!!" Sera screamed, feeling her insides split apart. Her brown hair was drenched in sweat and her teeth were on the verge of breaking from the pressure her jaw was creating.

     Loki pursed his lips in agony as he checked to see if the baby was close to coming. The color drained from his pale face. The strong smell made him sick and the crimson reflected in his green eyes. 

     Sera slammed her head against the soft table. "How much longer???" She screamed, squeezing Loki's hand with all the power she had. Loki winced and forced a soft smile. "Not much longer love. J-Just keep pushing."

     Sera glared daggers at the man hovering over her. "What do you think I've been doing for the past FIVE FREAKING HOURS!?!?" Loki jumped at her tone but still kept a smile.

     "D-Don't think about that just focus on the baby!! We'll be able to meet little Loki soon!!" He cooed, brushing the hair clinging to her head out of her eyes.

     A sudden burst of pain coursed through Sera. "AAAHHH SHE'S COMING!!!!" Sera screamed, pushing with her core muscles. "Or he!" Loki added.

     "SHUT UP!" Sera seethed. Loki checked again and felt a joy alight in his heart. "Oh! I see a head!! Wait-or is that a foot?" 

     "How can you not tell the difference!?!" Sera yelled, pausing her pushing. Another pain hit her and the child continued to make her way out of her mother. Sera waved her arms and legs and painful tears streamed down her cheeks. 

     Loki felt his heart break and mend at Sera's pain but his little child was almost completely out of it's mother. "Honey you're okay!! Just keep pu-" Sera cut him off by squeezing her hands around her neck and yanking him down to her level.

     "YOU did this to me!!! This is YOUR fault!!!! WHY did you do this to ME?!?!" She growled through bared teeth. Loki's head wobbled back and forth as Sera violently shook his neck.

     "I-I'm s-sorry!!!" He chocked out, falling to the floor when she released him. "Make it stop!!!" Sera cried, pushing harder then ever. A small crying filled the air and they both froze.

     "Loki jumped off the ground and scooped up his little angel. He quickly took them to the bath they had set up and cleaned them all up. Sear collapsed onto the table as relief and accomplishment washed over her body.

     Her chest heaved up and down as she panted like a dog. Loki smiled warmly and was overflowed with pride as he wrapped up his little baby girl. 

     "Sera. It's a girl." He whispered, bouncing her in his arms ever so slightly. Sera lifted her head from the table and looked down at her daughter. Tears welled up in her eyes as she studied her.

     She had Sera's button nose, Loki's fair skin, and from the looks of it she also had his raven hair. Sera paced her finger inside her tiny little hand. Sofia clutched it tightly and opened her bright green eyes.

     Sera gasped. "She's got your eyes!!" Loki gazed down at his perfect creation. "And your smile!"

     Sera propped herself up and couldn't help but smile. Loki took Sofia a few steps away and clutched her tightly to his chest. Sera's smile faded and it was replaced with fear and a familar pain.

     "AHG!!! THERE'S ANOTHER ONE IN THERE!!!" She groaned, resuming her previous position on the table. Loki's eyes neatly bulged out of his head. "What!!??"

     "DID I STUTTER?!" Sera barked. A grin found Loki's thin lips. "I'm going to be a father!!! Twice!!!" He exclaimed, spinning with Sofia clutched to his chest.

     "I have to do that again!!?!" Sera wailed, her insides splitting for a second time!

     "This is amazing!" Loki beamed.

     "ARRHGGG!! FRICK! THIS IS EXCRUCIATING!!" Sera groaned, feeling like she could rip her hair out.

     "Oh I love you so much!!!" Loki cooed, placing a kiss to Sera's head. 

     "I hate you so much right now!! How many children did you put inside me!!??!!" She screeched, throat starting to grow horse. Loki chuckled and checked to see how far along she was. 

     "Almost done dearest, just one more push!" He cheered, gently placing Sofia in her crib. Sera let out a fierce battle cry as she pushed with all the energy she had left.

     Loki scooped up his second child and cleaned him  up like he had his daughter. He bundled him up tightly and brought him over to an exhausted Sera. 

     She smiled down at her son. He had Sera's round face, Loki's nose, and from the looks of it Sera's chocolate hair. The two proud parents smiled down at their son. "He's perfect." Loki whispered.

     Sera smirked and leaned over to look at the crib. "I think she's the perfect one!" Loki chuckled and set Levi in his crib. Sera glared up at Loki. "If there's any more in here, I'm going to personally murder you!"

     Loki shook his head and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Love you too darling, I'll start cleaning up, you should get some rest."

     Sera nodded and collapsed onto her back. "I don't think I have any blood left inside of me." She muttered before slipping into the black.

________________________________________________________________________________

     Sera's eye felt heavy. Her limbs were still recovering from sleep. A sticky liquid was dried onto her cheek.

     She groaned as she struggled to move her limbs. Her hands hit the cold wood floor and she pushed herself up. Hair short brown hair fell in her face and she shifted onto her legs.

     Sera raised her hands to her eyes and felt rested. When her brown eyes popped open confusion flooded her mind. 

Where am I?

Well, you aren't in Kansas anymore.

Now is not the time for jokes!! *Metal slap*

Ow! Did you just-mental slap the mental slapper??

     Sera jumped to her feet and looked around the familiar room. Black and blue themed colors with some furniture here and there. She ran a hand through her hair and her heart-rate quickened.

No, no this can't be happening.

     She thought, feeling tears form in her eyes and the oxygen start to catch in her throat. Sera's short legs carried her down the hall of her house. She slid to a stop in her  loving room and frantically looked around the house. "Loki!!!!!!!"

     She screamed his name, searching all the hidden rooms of her house on Earth, she even checked her back yard. She didn't have any pregnancy weight anymore, no stretch marks or anything.

     Sera collapsed onto the couch and pulled a pillow to her aching chest. "Was it really all just a dream??"

Hi everyone!!!! Hoped you like the bonus chapter!!!!! Love you all!! Comment if I should write a third one or not.

~Hannavenger