War

Sera's P.O.V.

     Two beings charged at us from the castle. Corvus and Black Dwarf I think. They both had a menacing look in their eyes, or what was left of them. I looked to my team and waited for instructions.

     "Go! You guys take the one on the left we got the one on the right!" Tony announced, flying into the air. Wanda nodded and followed us.

     It was me, Loki, Wanda, Thor, and Sam against the bones in the shredded cape. We charged at him and an evil grin found his lips. Wanda raised her arms and began to send her energy at the man. His hooked blade came alive as he spun it wildly. It caught the energy and flung it back at her.

     While she jumped back in shock I sent two beams of fire for his face. He raised his cape as a shield and growled. The oozing fire dripped down his black cape in a sizzle. It was Loki's turn to fight. He charged the man and began to take jabs with his dagger.

     Corvus deflected each swing in a frenzy of a spinning blade and began to grow angry with him. He kicked Loki to the ground and went to take on Thor. Thor charged at him and put him in a head lock.

     Corvus jabbed Thor in the gut making Thor stumble back in pain. He went to attack again but was ensnared in a red energy box. I looked to Wanda and saw her struggling to keep him contained. I took my chance and rushed across the dirt to Loki.

     He was pushing himself off the ground until I pulled him to a stand. "You okay?" He groaned, lightly grabbing my arm. I shot him a confused look. "Yeah?" He nodded and ran back to the group.

     Corvus had escaped but didn't have his staff. He was fighting off both Wanda and Thor in hand to hand combat. Wanda kept stopping his throws with her energy but he seemed to almost wiggle out of her hold. He was much more experienced then both of them.

     "Sera!!" Loki yelled, launching a dagger through the air. I shot a fire blast at it so it would heat up. The dagger lodged itself in the man's chest.

      He let out a roar in pain. Both Wanda and Thor froze in place. I looked to both of them. "Well don't just stand there! Attack him!" I yelled, sending myself into the air with the fire I was producing from my palms. 

     He looked up to me and I smirked. I did the spin move Tori taught me with my legs wrapped around his neck and kicked him to the ground. I smiled in triumph and flipped the hair out of my face. 

     Then I felt my feet be knocked out from under me. My brown eyes flew wide as the sun as the being threw himself at me.

     I covered my face but before he could land Thor tackled him to the ground. I let out a loud breath and picked myself off the ground. Thor threw punched at his face while the being tried to untangle himself from his cape. "That-is-no-way-to-treat-a-lady!!" Thor scolded in between grunts.

     The being growled and caught Thor's fist. He twisted it around the wrong way and flung Thor off of him. Me and Wanda gasped in shock.

     The skeleton man rose from the ground. A large wind came in and picked up his cape. It began to flow behind him freely before it circled around and wrapped it around his face.

     I laughed. "That's what you get for wearing a cape." Wanda smiled and round house kicked him in the chest.

     He growled and glared daggers at us, glancing at his hooked spear laying in the dirt. Before he could attack any further  rain of bullets fell from the sky. 

     Everyone quickly ran and took cover under the shards of metal stuck in the planet. Wanda rested against the piece besides me and we exchanged a look.