3rd Person

Third Person P.O.V.

Corvus, and Dwarf marched through the sickening palace. There were skeletons scattered on the floor. You could almost smell the death in the air. The building itself was dark with a very stray beams of light shining through the cracked walls.

Corvus let out a huff and swung his ripped cape over his shoulder. His bones rattled together as he marched across the room. He could feel a pain beating in his hallow chest at the loss of his wife.

Dwarf let out a grunt as he stopped before the large steps leading up to the throne. Corvus let the end of his blade hit the ground with a ping. Thanos' large chair quaked and shook as he spun around.

Before they could catch a glimpse of his purple face they both dropped to the ground in submission. "You may speak." Thanos boomed.

Corvus looked up to him with his beady red eyes. "Master, the Avengers' ship has landed. They are approaching fast-" Thanos interrupted him with a raise of the hand. "Let them come. They will fail as they did before."

Corvus took in a breath as not to lose his temper. Inside he could not wait till this whole ordeal was done with but now was not the time to pick his fight with Thanos.

"Sir, with the loss of Proxima I am not sure we can-" Thanos looked to the side in boredom. "Her loss is of little consequence. Her departure will only make us do better than before."

Corvus snapped and lunged at the mad titan. Dwarf stuck out his large rock arm and held his comrad back. Corvus struggled against his grip in rage. "My wife was the best fighter in our whole army. She defeated more beings than you could ever dream of."

Thanos sent him a glare and rose from his chair. Corvus stopped struggling but refused to back down. Unlike Black Dwarf who took a few steps back.

"She showed weakness. Weakness is something I do not have the patience to tolerate." He boomed taking in a large breath. Corvus rose to a stand. "Funny that you do not have the patience for your best quality." Thanos' eyes widened and he began to walk down the stairs.

He towered over Corvus like he was an ant and Thanos was a boot. "Are you questioning my leadership fool?" Thanos questioned.

Corvus grit his cracked and splintered teeth. He debated on what to say next but refused to be blinded by the fire burning inside him.

"I believe he is." A sickening old voice spoke up. Behind Thanos' chair stood a pair of glowing white eyes. Ebony Maw stepped out from the shadows. His green stick like hands were folded together as he began to pace over to them. "Now now Corvus you do remember the plan our fearless leader devised? As long as everyone does their part our conquest is only minutes away." The creepy man assured, pacing to a stop by Thanos.

Ebony had been kissing up to Thanos the entire trip. Corvus despised the man for it. Though Ebony had other matters in mind when it came to Thanos. "Unless the Asgardian fails to come through." Black Dwarf muttered.

"He will hold up his end of the deal I assure." Ebony hissed, evil grin locking onto his lips. "How can you promise this? Supergiant never gained full control over his mind."

"Perhaps not entirely." Ebony began before Thanos interrupted him. "She gained enough, and it is no mystery to him that we will kill him in the blink of an eye if he fails to come through."

Black Dwarf huffed as Corvus took a place beside him. "I think she's all talk." Corvus gave him an elbow to the side. "Remember she can hear you." He warned.

"Oh I can't just hear you." A feminine voice hissed. All heads turned to the Omnipathy standing by the pillars. The white hood covering her blue skin kept her yellow eyes hidden in the shadows. She slowly stepped down the stairs in her skin tight outfit.

"I can smell your thought, enter your mind with out you even knowing I'm there. If I wanted to I could do much worse." She hissed, though calm and collected as she took a place in the group.

"The Asgardian is resisting my control but if I take him into my possession then the others will suspect something and we will have accomplished nothing." She crossed her arms tightly over her chest, eyeing the group for any arguments.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to inform them of our progress." Ebony offered, looking to Thanos for approval. "Go on." The titan boomed.

She took in a breath. "The doctors intelligence is strong, he will be a wealthy host for when the time comes to open the gates for our queen. Then perhaps we can discuss our other-" Thanos cut her off before she could finish. "No! I will not allow you to feed on our enemies. Eating away at their souls is too, quick." He began to pace back up to his throne as he spoke.

Supergiant looked to the ground in defeat. "Our plan is not to take over the universe for we could do that in a day. Our plan is to vanquish all enemies who have the power to defy us of that right. Those enemies being the Avengers. If we kill them quickly there will be no use, no true victory. Only if we make them suffer will we make an impact on all the other beings of the universe. The Guardians have already fled in fear, if we truly defeat these mortals no one will ever dare to test our strength again. The universe will be in the palms of our hands."

She nodded her blue head. "I understand all of this and agree with you but I have not feed on a being in centuries. If I do not feed soon I won't be able to return to my full abilities and will die. I could use his remaining energy to maintain full health." She informed, clenching her jaw slightly.

Thanos sat down in his throne and looked her dead in the eyes. She didn't flinch or back down while the room grew silent. "You need me on your team. If you lose me you are as good as dead. You know this." She pried, not showing or feeling an ounce of weakness.

He let out a huff. "Victoria, she is intelligent yes?" Supergiant nodded her head slowly. "Then use her. She is of little importance to me and should sustain you enough to finish the plan."

She raised her blue head, she knew it would only last her so long but at least she could get back into her game.

"I have lerked inside the boy's mind and discovered his weaknesses. If we exploit those weaknesses we can use them against him if there are any troubles." She recited, not missing a beat. "And those are?"

She glanced and Ebony, waiting for a reaction. He straightened his slouched posture. "The boy has grown soft. He has developed feelings for a mortal." The alien doctor hissed.

"Yes but she isn't just a mortal, she has the mind stone energy flowing through her veins. As does her friend." Corvus added, leaning against his blade.

"Just like the android did and we had to go back for it. How are we going to get back the stone energy from the two mortals?" Black Dwarf asked in a gruff voice.

"I shall take care of that. We still have the scepter in our possession and we can use it to suck the stone from their bodies." Ebony informed, folding his hands behind his back.

"Then we will kill them all." Thanos boomed, spinning back around in his chair. "Dwarf, Corvus, they have arrived, I need you to go battle." He instructed, the two warriors nodded and left the room in a rush.

"You are dismissed." Thanos echoed, Ebony and Supergiant both left the room. They stopped on the balcony and watched the carnage below. "They are going to die." Ebony muttered, referring to the two warriors who were fighting to mortals.

"It doesn't matter. We still have our plan. Thanos will fall just like the rest of the beings on this planet."

Here's your update!! This was a shorter one so I thought I'd post it now and then one more tomorrow since it's small. Thank you for VOTING and COMMENTING!! You guys are wonderful! Don't hate me!

~Hannavenger