Wobbling Around

Loki's P.O.V.

     The strange man seemed surprisingly amused at the sight of us all.

     "We have a lot to talk about." He anounced, folding his gloved hands together.

     I looked over to Sera. A pang of guilt washed over me for letting that witch take control of me.

     She stood there in the ray of sunlight melting down onto the earth. Her choclate brown hair shimered and her skin glowed. Luckily I averted my eyes before she could catch my stair.

     "Who are you?" Sera cautiously asked the Strange man. He only smiled. Raising one eyebrow it clicked in my head.

     My insides were slipped around as was my brain as we were teleported inside the buiding.

     My vision started spinning but I was more worried about catching Sera as she spun around like a top. She started to near me and began falling backwards.

     I pushed through the dizziness and caught her in one arm to help her maintain her balance.

     "I'm Steven Strange." He said, now only a few feet in front of us.

     "You!!" I hissed, my grip tightening a little around Sera.

     "I'm here to answer a few of your questions and present you with new ones." He said, waving his hand around and moving us to another location.

     I felt myself jump as we were squeezed and tossed around to reach the end of the observatory.

     The man seemed to walk out of a wall only to stop in front of a large metal door.

     "This isn't my place, I live that way, thanks Wong!" He high fized a larger  man walking past us.

     "No problem Steven." He muttered in reply.

     Sera had now fallen back into my arms. I had my hands wrapped around her torso as her legs dangled in a sloppy fashion.

     He went and opened the large metal door to reveal a green like mist covering a glob like structure.

     "So what are we just supposed to follow you through this weird energy field???" Sera asked, shaking as she stood up straight.

     "I have candy." He offered lightly.

     Her face lit up. "Oooh I'm in!" I grabbed her shoulder just as she was about to step through the field.

     "Wait wait wa-" *Bang Bang bang!!!!*

     All our eyes looked to the direction of the banging. "It's coming from outside. Stay here!" The man instructed before lifting off the ground and down through the floor.

     Everyone in the room exchanged the same look.

     "Pfffft!!"

     "Yeah right!"

     "Who does this guy think he is?"

    "Pffffffttt!!!

     "As if!!"

     "Like we're going to stay put."

     "Pfffffffftttttt!!!!"

     "This is ridiculous."

     "Pfffffffffttttttttttt!!!!!!"

     "Okay Sera enough with that you're spitting all over my face!!" I gumbbled, wiping the saliva residue off my skin.