Break Away Move

Sera's P.O.V.

     I work up with a light and fuzzy feeling in my body. I peered my eyes open I saw a fuzzy world with colors fading in and out. I started giggling when I looked to my left and saw Loki. Fluffy neon pink hair and a grey jumpsuit.

     "Ha ha, you look funny." I giggled, spinning myself off the floor and crossing my legs lazily. "Oh dear." Loki muttered, looking down at his lap. 

     I massaged my neck that was sore for reasons unknown to me. Once I was done I re-opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in Kansas any more!(Although I never was so...)

     "Wait." I spoke, eyes growing wide in panic. I stood up and took in my surroundings. The walls of my cell were glass with metal lined through it and there were 6 other people in cells encircled around me. 

     I looked to Loki who was on my right. He was sitting cross legged with his back against the wall. "Am I still made up puppies covered in sprinkles with whipped cream on top?" He asked, un-amused.

     I let my shoulders drop and gave him a look that said 'really?'

     "What, I wasn't making up the stuff you said while the sleeping drugs were still wearing off!" He defended, accent still thick after all this time.

     "Where are we?" I asked as I walked forward and put my hands on the glass door. 

     Star Lord (AKA Peter) was in front of me, Drax was on the left, Groot was on the right, the Gamora was next to Drax, Mantis was on my left and Rocket was in between Loki and Groot. They all had cells identical to mine.

     "We are in the Super prison of your planet. Not very impressive if you ask me." Rocket informed me but muttered the last part. The memories from earlier came back to me. 

     I nodded my head and sat stood there in the silence. 

     "........So what now?" I spoke up through the awkward silence. "Now, we rot in jail, I've done it many times before. It's actually quite relaxing once you get used to it!" Loki commented, calm as ever. 

     I turned to face him with a shocked expression. "I'm sorry. You're not going to even think about I don't know maybe getting out of here?!" It came out as more of a yell the a sentence.

     "What do you suggest? I can't use my powers they did something to the cell that won't allow it." He said, un-crossing one of his legs and sticking it out in-front of him.

     "Well, lucky for you guys, our team has a super genius dude who breaks out of prisons for a living!" Star Lord said, pointing at Rocket with enthusiasm. "It shouldn't be that hard. I've spent most of my life." Rocket said, standing up with his small furry arms crossed. 

     "Ha ha see!!" Star Lord exclaimed, clapping his hands together and earning an eye roll from Gamora. "Except I can't get out of this one." Rocket brushed off, sitting back down on his bench. 

     "But you just sai-" Drax started before Rocket cut him off. "Look, yes I am a master at this kind of thing but unlike space prisons, they bring the food to you and there is no out of cell time. While the walls are only 2 inch glass lined with some standard steel, there aren't any resources for me to work with in here." Rocket explained, in a ticked off sort of way.

     "So unless anyone has any shocking or extraordinary abilities that they want to reveal now would be a good time!! Or we can all just sit here and use our heads." He added, giving his team a stern look.

     "Use my head, got it!!" Drax said with a grin forming across his lips. He stepped back and then before anyone could object, he smashed his head against the glass. Mantis jumped a little and Rocket face palmed himself. "Idiot." He muttered.