Sweet Dreams

Sera's P.O.V. 

     "I thought humans were more evolved than this!" Loki growled as he jumped to the left to avoid the pillow I flung at him. I let out a giggled. "Well you were going to kill me and if we used our powers we would probably cause collateral damage!" I paused to move my head to the left as to not get hit by a pillow. "So a pillow fight is the best way to resolve it." I finished, reaching for a pillow to throw. 

     When Loki woke up from his nap he was pretty pissed that I cut his hair and I mean I would be too but he went so far as to throw a lamp at me. And in order to save my life, and my furniture, we got into a pillow fight. 

     I had barricaded myself behind the now flipped over couch and he had made some sort of ice fort. The pillows were kept in the middle of us in front of the TV and we placed rugs every where just in case one of us fell.

     I ducked down and pressed my back against the white fabric. The couch is almost more comfortable on it's side then it is right side up. "You cut my hair off! do you know how long it took to grow that out? And how much I was made fun of when it was in it's in between stages." I heard him growl. I quickly checked my stash to see how many pillows I had left. I had about 3 pillows left. "Oh grow up you big baby!" I complained.

     Then I sprang up and threw one at his freshly cut hair, it almost had a curl to it. "We never discussed what would happen to the loser." Loki commented, his pillow just grazing the waist of my white sweat shirt. I jumped backwards before grabbing another one. 

     "Well. I didn't think that was necessary." I paused to throw one in his direction. "Since, you know, I'm going to beat you!" I said with as much confidence I could muster. "A little cocky are we?" He questioned, I never got over his accent. 

     I shrugged "Just a little." I finished, throwing my last pillow. 

     His grey T shirt stuck to his chest from the sweat and my hair was failing out of the claw clip I had used to put it up earlier. We stood there panting as we tried to catch our breath. "I hate to break it to you darling but, you're out of amo." He said, and evil grin playing at his lips. "Now what happens to the loser." He said, seeming full of himself. "Loser has to pick up and sleep on the couch while the winner, gets my bed." I said a smirk spreading across my face. 

     "Very well then. Have fun on the couch Sera!" He chucked a pillow at me but I ducked, somersaulted, and ninja kicked a hole in his ice fort in a fluid motion. I snatched on from his stash before sprinting back to the couch. Before I could crawl over into my fort a pillow flew by my head. I spun around and instinctively brought the pillow in my hand up to cover my face before a second one hit me. 

     Then a third time.

     Fourth

     Fifth

     Sixth

     Seventh

     Over and over I used the pillow as my shield. So this must be how Captain America feels. I thought. Then they stopped. I slowly lowered my pillow but still kept it close to my face. 

     "You seem a little defensive." Loki commented. "Well, it's been a long day." I shrugged and slowly inched forward. 

     Loki grinned evilly and then vanished. I spun around with the pillow in front of my chest and studied the room for any moving objects. Then I saw him! One of the kitchen stools wiggled and in an instant I threw my pillow in that direction but it sailed through the air and into the dinning room. "Oh no." I muttered.

     In the blink of an eye I was surrounded by a thousand Loki's with pillows raised above their heads. "You lose!" They all said in unison. I wrapped my arms around my head and tightened my muscles to brace myself for the impact. All at once they came at my from every angle and direction. None of them hurt but still.