Don't you get it?

Sera's P.O.V.

     The voice, the voice was back. The sickening voice that chilled all hopes to the core. It echoed in my mind, whispers and mumbles. I pulled against the restraints that held me in place My brown eye flew open, wide in fear. 

     The cold chilled my body, bit at my exposed skin. I looked down at my suit, it was the new one Tony made. Now it was ripped and blood stained pieces of fabric.

     The visions flashed through my mind. I dug my head into the metal bed that I was strapped to. Screaming, crying for someone to save me. 

     It was coming back. It would be back any moment. "She's resisting." A new voice spoke. My mind was being pulled and squeezed. 

     I stared at the ceiling, shaking with fear and pain. Tears spilled freely from my eyes and down my skin. 

     Then it happened. The dark purple monster with flaming red eyes appeared before me. I looked at it helplessly. "She will be ours soon."

     My brain was leaving my mind, someone placed a cold spear on my chest and the pain echoed through my body.

     Then it stopped. The tears were gone as was the pain. I opened my eyes and saw I had been transported. I was no longer in the dark lab but was in a grassy field. 

     "Sera." My breath caught in my throat as I spun around. There stood Loki, wearing the clothes I bought for him when he first arrived. 

     I went to run to him but he held out his hand. "Stay away witch!!" His words leaked with venom and cut my heart. I opened my mouth but he cut me off. "I don't want to hear it!" My eyes grew hot at his outburst. 

What does he mean?

     "You betrayed us!! You betrayed me!!" He hissed, taking a step forward. I shuttered back in fear. He scoffed. "Yeah that's right run. Run from the monster I really am! You're just like all the others!" 

     I covered my mouth, shaking my head. My feet took me further into the black woods behind us. "You thought I cared for you? I NEVER loved you!" 

     I noticed blood dripping from his shirt. He fell to the ground before I could catch him. I rushed down the the dirt to catch him.

     We were falling through space. I struggled against the wind to grab his extended hand. His eyes grew hazy and he began to fall faster.

     I felt myself heat up at the tension. I noticed a fire starting to eat at his clothes. I froze, unaware that our hands had touched. 

     We landed softly on the glass in space, I was hovering above him. The flame from my hand was eating him alive.I quickly retracted my hand in fear. I couldn't control myself.

     His hand reached up, pressing his finger just below my neck. "You did this." His voice whispered to ash as did his body.

     He was swallowed by the ground and I let out a cry. "Yes that's right. Feel the rage. The pain." I pushed myself off the ground, feeling  the fire light in my bones.

     I turned around to face the dark monster of my dreams. "You're the monster inside yourself. You always have been." My hands lit on fire as he continued to hiss in my ear.

     I launched multiple blasts at him, not missing once. I added a spin as I closed in on him.  He only smiled and I felt a blow to my chest. 

    I crumbled to the ground, helpless. He towered over me, pointing a scepter at my chest. "Let's try this again now shall we?"

.~.~.~.~.