Idiot

Sera's P.O.V.

     I sat at the desk, twirling my hair in my fingers. My heart felt so heavy, it wasn't normal and I didn't want to keep going.

This sucks.

I know.

No you don't.

Yeah I do, I'm you.

Oh right.

     "I'm sorry." A familiar and crisp voice echoed through the room. I looked up and that's when I saw him.

     He was wearing his lighter leather suit. Gold and Green lined the black leather. His long hair was still slicked back and spiked. A signature smirk adorned his pale lips.

     My heart went to leap out of my chest to him but I quickly killed it with the fact that he was dead. "It's not really Loki." He said, smirk fading as he gestured to his face.

     I nodded my head but didn't lose sight of his green eyes. "I know." He frowned and took a step closer. "Then do you know what I am?"

    I shrugged. "A figure of my imagination." He smiled at the floor. "Of a sort." It was almost as if his accent was trying to break out. The more I tried to catch sight of those green eyes that had captured my heart the more he avoided my eyes.

     "I had Wanda come and create a realistic image in your mind. So yes and no, it's a given figure of your imagination." He explained, stopping a few feet before me.

     "Why?" I asked, still trying to catch his eyes. "I thought it might be helpful." He muttered. Then he finally locked his eyes on mine. "To let go?" He whispered, a fear flashing through his green eyes.

     I studied them with all my heart, I know in my heart I won't ever see them again. I memorized every speck every dash of light and dark green. It was almost relaxing to watch them.

     They were bewitching, so real I could get lost in them all day. The emotion flowing through them was pulling at my heart strings.

     "Well thank you." I muttered, something clicking in my mind. He nodded and wrung his pale hands together. "I should go." I nodded my head and watched him leave.

     Thor's words echoed in my mind. I shook my head and forced out a laugh. "Idiot." I muttered, looking at the window beside me.

     Loki's illusion froze. "I beg your pardon?" He asked. "I said, idiot!!" I said more loud and clear than before. He slowly turned around and a fear flooded over his expression.

     I stood from my chair so we were at a similar height. "Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?" I breathed, taking a few steps closer to him. He copied my movements and we met in the middle of the room.

     Up close I could see the definition in his face. Each crease in his shy smirk. The glint in his eyes. I could see it all. 

     In a flash my fist collided with his jaw. It was hard and my knuckles began to throb. "OUCH!!!" He groaned, holding his face with wide green eyes. 

     "You idiot you big dumb idiot!!" I roared, feeling a rage overwhelm me. He jumped in fear. "Sera, love, calm down!" He hushed, grabbing my hands so I couldn't hit him anymore.

     "No I can't calm down I can't freaking calm down!!" I yelled, yanking my hands from his hold. "I can explain." He insisted, raising his hands just in case he needed to block anymore attacks.

     "You left me!!!" I practically screamed, a few hot tears leaking down my cheeks. He froze in place and a sadness covered his features.

     "You left me thinking you were dead!! Do you even know how much that hurt!?" I fumed, feeling my tears run down my face in a liquid fire. They sizzled as they hit the ground.