Fighting Food

Sera's P.O.V.

     We were outnumbered, outgunned, out skilled. We never stood a chance.

     Steve was alone with a tin can lid, fending off a vicious army of flying sporks.

     A swarm of shiskabobs came flying at our frost giant friend in raging flames of fury.

     The arrow man and his trusty red headed fool were being attacked by a heard of flying watermelons as he launched his katanas from his mighty bow!

     All the while a great rain of hail and ice came crashing down onto my head.

     "AHH!" I yelled as I avoided being blasted in the face with a watermelon. I quickly jumped back up and shot Clint a surprised look. "What the heck man we're on the same side!!!" I shouted across the battle field.

     The blonde old man looked at me for a mere second before driving a katana through an unfortunate watermelon.

     I was about to cringe before a down pour of hail came crashing down on my epidermis.

     "AHG!!! Blasted hail!!" I complained while scrunching up my nose. I looked to the ground beside me as I released a fire ball at the next round of ice.

     I heard the ice melting to liquid and splashing on the pavement around me. I slowly squinted my eyes to see if anymore was coming before I stood up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZIIPP

     My heart jumped out of my chest and I fell back onto the Subaru behind me.

     I forced in a few heavy breaths. "Steven!!!! Watch where you throw those things!!" Still fearing for my life at almost having a spork plunged into my head.

*Ping* *Ping* *Ping* 

     "Uh, sorry!!! *ping* I can't exactly control where these things end up!!" He replied sheepishly, deflecting multiple sporks from impaling him.

     I shook the fear from my head and pushed myself off the car.

THUD SMASH!

     The icy rocks came in contact with me again and I flew against the car though only rougher than before.

     I let out a groan as I pushed myself into a plank position. There was glass littered all over the pavement.

     I shook the tiny pieces from my short brown locks and sat on against whatever was behind me.

     "Okay that hurt!" I complained. Then a flying shiskabob came soaring towards me. I rolled my eyes and tilted my head to the left.

     With the sound of fighting in the background I grabbed the flaming stick and slid the food into my mouth.

     "Not half bad." I muttered to myself before and leaped off the ground and back into action.

     I jumped over a car and took in the scene once more.

     Steve began blocking the sporks with more precision and started fighting back.

     Loki was doing flips and freezing the flaming food with a simple flick of the wrist.

     Natasha and Clint had boxed themselves in with cars as they blasted holes in watermelons.

     And Peter was swinging around dodging birds on the rooftops.