Grapes

Sera's P.O.V.

     "Ready??" Loki breathed.

     "I've never done this before."

     "Relax, it'll be fun!" He assured, classic smirk graceing his lips.

      "Whatever you say." I chuckled and braced myself for a smack to the face.

     He threw the grape through the air. I opened my mouth wide and leaped into the air. The small fruit landed in my mouth with a small ping.

     My feet landed on the ground and I launched my arms in the air. "I actually caught it!!!" I cheered.

     He clapped his hands and made his way around the counter. "Bravo, my dear."

     I smiled up at him and nuzzled his nose. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

     It was weird hugging him when he wasn't adorned in leather. His muscles actually showed and you could see how tall he actually was.

     I looked into the dazzling green eyes I love so much. "Ehem." A throat cleared through the silence. We both looked over and saw Tori and Steve standing in the door way.

     I smiled and stepped out of Loki's grasp. "Hey Tori, what's up?" The intelligent woman walked over to us with the a serious step. "We've landed. Time to go suit up."

     I let out a sigh and looked to Loki. He looked down from beside me. I could tell neither of us wanted to do this. Too many risks but we had to suck it up and be big kids.

No room for bbys.

What's a bby?!

It's like a baby but shortened.

Why shorten it? It's not that long of a word?

I don't know it's what the kids are doing these days.

Oh my just respond to her!

     "Right." I nodded, seizing Loki's hand in mine. Steve began to walk away until Tori pulled him back to her. "Wait." I squinted my eyes as he wrapped an arm around her small waist.

     She cleared her throat and sent Steve a look as if they could speak telepathically. "Um, I-We actually have something we want to tell you." She said, awkwardly looking at the floor.

What's going on Tori's never awkward!!

     "Go on." I said, glaring at Steve like I've never glared before. Tori half smiled at Steve before facing me. "This is, my boyfriend. Steve." 

     I clenched my jaw and crossed my arms tightly across my chest. I eyed them up and down and studied their every move. "Mhm." I hummed through gritted teeth. 

     "Yeah and we're dating now. So I thought I'd just let you know." She said with a shrug. Returning to a normal 'I don't give a crap' Tori-ness.

     I squinted my eyes and slowly nodded my head. I watched Steve and Tori. His muscles were tensed and his face looked un comfortable. He was tightly gripping Tori's waist while she sat there with a forced smile on her face. She didn't seem to see how big of a deal this is.

     "Hey Tori could you step out of the room for a second? I want to talk to the boy. Alone." I hissed, trying to stay some what calm. I felt someone lean into my ear as I hand rested on my shoulder. "Would you like me to leave to?" Loki's whisper asked.

     I set my hand on his and shook my head. "You can stay. I might need the back up." I responded, not loosening my glare. Tori  sent me a look as if she was reading my thoughts. She nodded her head and looked up to Steve. "Alright well I'm going to go get ready. I'll be back in a few. Don't let her intimidate you, she wouldn't hurt a fly." She assured, placing a lingering kiss on his cheek.