Not So Bad After All?

Sera's P.O.V.

     "Remind me again why I am wearing your clothes." Loki fussed. I looked back him and smiled at the site. He was wearing my baby blue V neck T that was way too tight on him and my black sweat pants that stopped just below his knee caps.

     We tried my jeans but I knew they wouldn't work when I heard sharp ripping sounds from the bathroom. So we settled on the sweat pants and I gave him one of my snap back hats to cover his hair and face. I almost made him wear a bra but he swore that he would 'teach me the meaning of frost giant' if I did.

     "Because, you are kind of a criminal and if you don't want to get caught you need to go undercover. I don't trust you to stay shape shifted as another person and I couldn't go purchase you clothes because I can't leave you alone. So this is the best option. Besides you owe me big time for not turning you in when Thor showed up." I had turned back to the shelves and began to look for condiments. "Oh you did that for me? I thought you didn't want flees getting in his beard!" He mocked. I giggled. "Come on we still have a lot of shopping to do. Loki let out a childish groan and continued to push the cart down the aisle.

     I threw the condiments I had in my hands into the cart. "What is that?" Loki asked, pointing to an item in the cart. "It's mayonnaise." I questioned. "Yes but what is it?" He asked again. "It's something that you put on burgers." I told him with a smile. "It looks like pus!" He said, disgusted. "Ha, come on princess."

     I started to walk towards the refrigerated section. We passed a woman along the way and I heard Loki turn to her and sing. "She should have left me at hoooooome." As he snaked the cart down the aisles. The woman giggled and walked away. I glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

     We reached the refrigerated aisle and I headed straight for the fruit. As I picked up the strawberries something caught my eye. "Ha! Loki come look at this!" I called to him. He threw the cheese back at the lip it was kept in and rolled over to me. "What?" He asked. I pointed to the Dranimals juice and he pulled the most dramatic eye roll I have ever seen. "Idiots." He muttered as he strolled away. I laughed and picked up one of the Captain America covered drinks to rub in his face later.

     "Hey wait up you have my cart!!!!" I yelled.

     After I had caught up to Loki we went to the cereal aisle to pick up some quick breakfast. I was trying to decide on either Captain Crunch or Lucky Charm when I noticed Loki was uncomfortably shifting his legs. I let my arms drop as I looked at him more closely. "What?" He asked accusingly. "Do you need to pee?" I asked as I threw both boxes in the metal cart. "What!" His accented voice was filled with nervous laughter. "Follow me." I said, slowly shaking my head.

     "You can't possibly be serious." Loki sassed. "Hey I'm just as surprised as you are! I didn't think super heroes even needed to go to the bathroom! It's never talked about!" I said innocently. He rolled his eyes. "You can't expect me to use the same Scatroom as mere mortals I am royalty!" He snobbishly insisted. A laugh erupted from my throat. "I'm sorry what did you just say?" I said trying to hold back more laughs. "I am royalty?" He questioned. "No you called it a Scatroom!" I laughed, clutching my stomach.

     "Is that not what you Midgardians call it?" He asked, both angered and confused. "Scatroom!" I repeated, still laughing. "What?" His cheeks started to flush pink. I just continued to laugh now leaning on the white wall. "Stop you are going to draw attention to us." He hushed me. "Hi I'm Loki, wannabe king of Asgard and I use a Scatroom!!" I mocked. "Fine! Fine I'll use it!" He said marching into the bathroom. I checked to see that he was really gone before I stood up and stopped laughing.