[Era].

Hello guys ! Just wanted to start this off on a good run , I love &' appreciate all of you ! ❤️

"Great grandma (y/n)! Great grandma!" The elder turned her head to her youngest grandchild Tsuki, her eyes flickered with curiosity as she brought out an incomplete glove with a hole in the center. The elders eyes widened and she took hold of the glove "oh my..." she whispered surprised.

The grandchild tilted her head "whose glove is this nana? Was it papas?" The child asked.

Grandmother placed the glove in her lap "Nope" Tsukis eyebrow raised and she plopped onto the ground with her nana "than whose is it?" The Grandmother chuckled and grabbed hold of Tsukis hand "your looking at her" she replied with pride.

**

Once, many years ago their was a male driven clan unlike any other.
      As the same as today, woman are and always looked at as the medical ninja in each group.
     But instead of following the typical stereotype and standards expected by woman across the land, there were a small clan in the land of fire, the Junsui clan.
     But before we can comprehend who the Junsui was we first must understand their history.

**

"But mom I'm really trying! I swear I am! I just don't know how to manipulate my chakra...." Nami, (y/n)'s mother smiled down at her child.

"It's alright (y/n) you don't need to get it right away" Nami said in a comforting tone.

     Currently (y/n) was stationed outside of the Junsui house practicing her chakra control on a half injured bird. The blue eyed Iwa chirped and titled his head at (y/n). The young teen smiled back and let the bird peck her finger.

(Y/n)'s beautiful mother, one of the most beautiful women in the whole village, was a caring lady, who in which advanced in the art of medical ninjutsu. She was so great at the technique that people from outside of the village can to especially see her work in action. She was so gifted, so well-rounded, she was just so perfect.

"But all the women in the clan know how to heal! It's not fair that I can't...." (y/n) complained. She got to the point of frustration and forcing out the chakra from her palms "Come on! Heal!" She yelled at herself.

(Y/n) felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to her mother. Nami smiled down at her only born.

     "Don't rush yourself, (y/n)" Nami paused to grab the Iwa at the side, the bird chirped in pain "it takes time. Just watch closely"

     A green colored light began to glow from the fingertips of her mother. (Y/n) leaned against the table and watched in awe, seeings her mother heal in person was a treat, definitely an honor considering her skill.

     "wow...." she whispered in amazement. (Y/n) looked down at her own palms and noticed something odd and different from her mothers, much darker chakra surrounded your hands, not the vibrant green which she controlled easily.

   "Now" nami picked the bird up and allowed it to fly off. You watched it and smiled, your mother doing the same also. "We have a clan meeting to go to. Lord Takumi has to discuss something with the women"

Era of the men in the Junsui still continued.

**

The men elders of our clan were insane, defiantly not down to earth on the importance and needs of the clan.
We always fought in clan wars of something we weren't involved in. Uchiha Madara And his hate for the Senju.
The Yamanaka, and their fight and future relation with the Nara and Akimichi.
As for our clan granddaughter, we were bossed around by foolish men. The women were forced off to war to be medics— although most were to advanced for something like that.
People like your great grandmother Nami.

**

"Nami And (y/n) Junsui, rise"