[lucid dreams].

"She's gone..... she's really—...... gone"

Sasuke stared through the ground for a moment, he didn't even know anything detailed about you, he didn't get the chance to apologize for not listening to you, he couldn't tell you that he was .......

In love with you.

The Uchiha trembled. Not in fear, but as in total disbelief. He couldn't believe it. You were one of the strongest and most talented ninjas he's ever met, how could you just perish before his eyes like that...

"Hahaha..... serves that girl right, she was becoming a nuisance don't you think? Besides us Uchiha men shouldn't have to force ourselves to associate with people— no, scum like— auck!"

The Uchiha flung a rogue sword at the raven haired man, hitting his target at the core of his chest. Madara looked down at the sword pierced in his body, slight upset but yet impressed.

"Expected of you child, you're a disgrace to the Uchiha name!"

Jumping back up to his feet with ease, Madara lunged at Sasuke with the same sadistic look he had before striking down (y/n), stirring up more bloodlust emotions in Sasuke's heart.

"That girl may have been slightly stupid....... But she was so kind, too pure for this world that it didn't deserve her" The Uchihas feet dug into the ground, halting Madaras force onto Sasuke's hands "she would never hurt a fly without reason, yes it may have been naive and led her to her end. But that's what made her so amazing!" Sasuke jumped up into the air and flipped so madara crashed into the boulder behind his opponents back, breaking it with literal ease"And you will pay for her death in exchange with your life"

Sakura watched from the side, surprised and confused as to why Sasuke cared about this girl so much. For so long she yearned for him to return his feelings for her, she chased after him. All for what? For him to go after another woman like this?..... unbelievable.

Kakashi turned his attention from the clash between Sasuke and Madara to Sakura's concerned and slightly hurt expression, all in disbelief. The master could've easily put together what was going on in the pink haired girls head easily, you didn't need to be a genius to know how much Sakura yearned for Sasuke's affection, all before they were even genin.

Kakashi didn't know much about (y/n) and Sasuke's relationship, but what he did know was that Sasuke cared about her very much, obviously. He could say the same thing about her, the Junsui who placed her life on the line a few times before, just for the mysterious dark haired avenger.

"(Y/n) was a respectable person, she had drive and a fire in her eyes so sincere it could burn down forests for centuries!" The teen yelled in pure conviction. Sasuke pierced the reincarnated mans arm as Madaras sword stabbed straight through Sasuke's lower abdomen, blood spilled out. Sakura and Kakashi watched from the sidelines, when the Haruno seenthis she tried to advance towards her former teammate, but was stopped when Kakashi raised his arm.

"You'll only get in the way, stand back. It'll take more than that to take down Sasuke, I know that much"

Kakashi said, crouching on the ground in immense pain. It was true, it would've taken more than a mere flesh wound to kill Sasuke, but considering the amount of damage he dealt with prior to entering the battlefield today, he was nearly at his ends meet.

Madara switched the sword and allowed it to twirl in Sasuke's stomach, letting blood spill onto his sandals and the cold ground. He felt lightheaded, barely able to keep his eyes open. As of right now he was seeing about 10 madara's at once, this wasn't a good sign. The long haired Uchiha removed Sasuke's sword with ease, no need to cover his wound for it was already in the process of closing itself.