[witch].

I'm switching the POV. Using 3rd person isn't my thing.

"I'm a witch. You heard it right, your mother is a witch" your mother chimed unfazed. To her this was nothing new, something she knew for a long time— but as for you! This was on another level of confusion and crazy.

   Your eyes widened and moved your head in a motion of disbelief. What type of answer is that?! Your mother was the most well respected woman in the entire Junsui! And to say she is a witch?! No way! I wouldn't believe!

"I lived with you for fourteen years! Fourteen! And to say that I wouldn't know my own mother's a witch is insane! If you are than prove it!" You took a seat on a boulder and crossed your legs "if my mother is a witch than show me myself! Go blow some holes in a tree or something! Do a little magicians magic on me! Cut my head off!"

Your mother raised an irked brow and crossed her arms. She stared at you and watched you do your many hand motions.

"Sorry mom..." you whispered. She smiled and breathed in an edgy breath.

Your mother out and pulled up her palms, there was a dark chakra radiating from her fingertips. You were interested.

"This isn't black witch magic mom. This is ninjutsu, that's chakra coming out of your hands— how're you doing that?" You exclaimed in pure and utter awe.

Your mother grinned and put her hand in the air in front of you. "This..." she paused to wave her hand in your face "is Chakra, you are correct. This isn't black magic"

You jumped up from the boulder and punched the air in victory "yes! I knew it!" You yelled in victory. Your mother stopped you so she could continue.

"But, it is considered dangerous and is deadly as said by lord Takumi. Watch" your mother walked over to the tree and a black radiating light arose from her fingertips. She scanned the tree before placing a hand on it, the color and strength of the tree were drained out. It was dead, completely black and shriveled.

"What happen to the tree? Why'd you look at it that way?" You asked.

"You see, I just drained the life from this tree. It went to the palms of my hand, the benefits of this tree was given and passed down to me. I now can do whatever strength I took from the tree, lets see" your mother walked over to another.

Nami pushed on the bark of the wood, a different lighting flashing from her palms— it was the bright color blue. The tree grew bigger and greener than it ever was, it was beautiful— it was amazing.

"But, not only that. As you could already conclude colors depend on what is released or taken. Black is drawing something and stripping anything of its power. As for blue, it's releasing and giving it back to something else"

"So just like healing?"

Your mother smiled at your smarts. You caught on easily and fast "quick learner I see. It is exactly like that. But me and you, we're different!" She exclaimed proudly.

Your mother sat next to you on the rather large boulder and held your hand. "You see, we're better than anyone in any other clan. As you could see the Junsui isn't as average as the Mori clan— but not as great and wonderful as the Uzumaki or Uchiha" You bobbed your head at your mother, showing her that you understood "our clan advances in medical ninjutsu, but as you know people can't only strive in one thing— our branch of the family evolved" a green glow from your mother appeared in her hand, a large smile appeared in the light "as you know medical ninjutsu uses a lot of chakra as is. But we— your great great great great grandmother and your great great great grandfather changed it and used medical ninjutsu to their advantage. It took years, but from there they evolved— they taught your great great great grandmother, your great great great grandmother taught your nana, and your nana taught me. And if you haven't known yet, you already know how to do it"