[trapped].

Follow nekiaddict on Instagram

The things you've seen from your crystal? The long years of imprisonment you cried out for help.

How helpless you felt. How much you just wanted to scream "save me" but couldn't. The pain you've endured.

"Papa! Look how beautiful the river is!" A girl called.

'Hey! Hey!' you wanted to call out. Your expression didn't change, for it couldn't. How much you wanted to cry out for the girl to save you.

"Come papa! The water looks really shiny! Don't you like it?" The child turned back to her grandfather and pointed at the glittering tides and flow.

"Shhh I hear you Shiko, I hear you. Stay away from the river, papa doesn't want you falling in"

'No! Girl jump in the river! Look at me! Notice me! Please help me!' You screamed.

"But papa I want to—"

"No buts Shiko, we have to follow the path. Taking a moment to look at that river is a waste a time— yep, a waste of time"

A waste of time.

A waste of time.

That's what you were to them? To everyone else that passed by you but never checked?! Were you just a waste of time?!

"Yes, papa" the dark haired girl skipped after her grandfather and back into the bushes. Not knowing of your existence.

Ever since you were swept into the river you were never talked about again. You never knew what happened to your mother— or if she died that night.

But you remembered. You took note of the days you spent in There— and to count it down would be many of years.

Today marked the day of your one 987th day in the crystal. You remembered at the top of your head.

It was boring, and it made you upset. Freedom before your eyes— but you still couldn't reach out for it. The sensation to live, to roam around free. Waters and the forest was your prison, and you moved around often— like a seashell.

'Someone please..... please help me. I don't care who you are. What's your backstory, I don't care. Just please, help me out.....

****

It's been a few years since you've seen the girl and your grandfather. By now the girl was probably in her teens— her grandfather probably long gone grandfather. But who cared? They had their chance of life and used it to their fullest. You didn't even know what would happen if you were to get out.

Was this crystal the only thing keeping you alive right now?

Thump.

You landed on the shores of another forest, where you wouldn't be discovered for another ten years, where you will scan your surroundings for the next week until you got bored of the scenery.

When you thought this was just another shore of where you would be held captive in a cocoon of a crystal— you were wrong. You wouldn't know that being here at this specific time would change your life, to change your fate!

"God lord. Master Orochimaru, you would want to look at this"