[trip].

"Are you sick? Did Mizuki wake you up too early? I know you were up late last night doing your mission reports, you should go back to sleep—"

Sasuke placed a hand on your shoulder, pushing you over to the bed. You could tell that he was truly worried for you, and for that you were somewhat grateful. But, at the same time you were trapped in a state of confusion, you didn't know where you were and if this was really Sasuke or not, so you stayed on your toes just in case.

"N-No!"

You grabbed his hand and flung it off, Sasuke gave you a face of hurt, which in your case caused a pang in your heart.

"I mean...... I wanted to see what Mizuki here said you did, dear. Must be— must be um...... interesting"

You tried to reassure Sasuke's happiness which you successfully bought. The Uchiha gave you a questioned look of confusion before shrugging it off as 'lack of sleep'. The dark haired man like always kept his guard down when it came to you, no matter the age as it seemed right now. You were his soft spot.

As he paused for a second you looked at your reflection in a mirror across of you, you didn't remember putting these clothes on, you didn't remember the many scars throughout your body. You wore a very large white shirt, with black mid lengthened shorts. It seemed that your breasts got larger, you got a little skinnier, and you a quiet acceptable haircut.

"Are you gonna wear your pajamas all day?"

Sasuke asked with Mizuki climbing him. You shrugged your shoulders and an uneven pause hung above the two of you.

'Shit shit shit..... I don't know where anything in this room is!!!! Is he gonna catch on?! Will he kill me?!' You panicked in your head.

"Hello????"

He called for you as you were trapped in your thoughts.

"Oh!— yeah, I'll go..... change. Just wait outside for a bit so i can—"

Sasuke placed his hands over your daughters ears and sent you a smirk.

"Come on (y/n) we just had sex last night, and aside from that I already seen your body more then a thousand times..... and Mizuki's just a child, I'll even tell her to look the other way if you're that concerned"

Sasuke said, pulling Mizuki off of him and placing her under the comforts of the beds sheets. She at first protested but Sasuke threw a doll in there and she was fine.

"Come on I'm waiting~"

He chimed tauntingly. You nervously walked over to the dressers in the corner of the room and skimmed through the drawers, you didn't know which was which and what belonged to you.

Sasuke crossed his arms and plopped himself onto the bed, Mizuki still under those thin white comforter sheets.

"Ughhh (y/n) you're taking too long"

Sasuke practically jumped from off the bed and strutted up towards your direction, he had a wide grin ready to create mischief.

"ahhh!"

You yelped. Sasuke easily took your shirt off along with your pants, putting on new layers of clothes on you.

***

As you three exited your eyes were widened with shock, shock that Sasuke carefully but willfully changed your clothes for you. At the same time it was charming and caring. Mizuki smiled up at you, jumping into your arms. Sasuke led you downstairs with your so called daughter in your hands, the Uchiha paused before turning the corner with you.

"I forgot to mention, we have a guest over"

You raised a brow and stopped in your tracks, Mizuki jumped out of your arms and walked alongside with Sasuke. You looked down at your clothes and looked from front to back at yourself, then it dawned upon yourself that your guest was waiting downstairs.

"A guest?....."

As Sasuke and Mizuki settled down in the parlor, you were greeted by an unbelievable sight, a person you had never imagined to see. The sight of them made tears gather at the corner of your eyes, you bit down your lower lip and clenched your fists. She looked different from the last time you saw them, age really did a number on certain people, but no, not her. She looked as happy and young as she was.

"G-Guren?!"