[descendant].

Have a good day!

I'm gonna add my own little story to this btw.

"I smell a heinous descendant" the woman known as Kaguya chimed. The woman whisked her way down to you, grabbing you in her hands.

"Mmmmmhmm" she whiffed your scent and smiled as you backed away in her clutches just as far as you could.

"Heinous descendant" she whispered, flying back up to the other shinobi team at once "Daikoku, That bastard Daikoku's scent stains you child. I don't like it" Said Kaguya, crushing you in her tight hold.

"Nobody would wish to even be related to that chubby errand boy, he was just a joke to all of us gods" you tried to squirm out but found nothing working. Kaguya laughed, she suddenly stopped when a sudden thought passed her mind "that's the day till he revealed he could obtain all the riches of hell, saying he'll return with a descendent that'll avenge him and bring balance back to this dull world" you cowered below the goddess and shook in her hand.

"But your existence is just heinous, just die!" Exclaimed Kaguya, ready to turn you into nothing but blood and bones. Kakashi and the others stood back, except for Sasuke who advanced forth to save his (y/n).

When you felt a crack to your side your head threw itself back in a screech.

"Chidor—"

"Shh, you're interrupting my lesson" continued Kaguya, she easily blocked Sasuke, the strongest Shinobi you knew, he flew back and skidded to his team. Kaguya turned to you and then looked over at Sasuke once more.

"Hagoromo, I will kill everything and everyone you love"

"Guren: consumption!" You concentrated on your chakra which formed to absorb Kaguya's hand whole. You fell from her grasps and was about ready to drop to the floor. The Ōtsutsuki's eyes widened, never really before had someone been able to hit an attack except for—

"Hagoromo and Hamura" Kaguya turned her attention to both Naruto and Sasuke. The Uchiha whom caught you through mid air.

"You're such a pain" Said Sasuke, placing you back into the ground "fall out of the sky one more time and I'll have no choice but to let you catch yourself"

You scoffed and clasped your hands.

The goddess hovered over all of you, anger filled her eyes when she made eye contact with Naruto and Sasuke.

"I'll kill the two of you also for getting in the way, Hagoromo, Hamura. You'd never get the chance"

**

You stood in place, shock all over your face. Sasuke inched towards you in surprise and hurt. The strong girl he had met at the hideout didn't look so strong now......

As Naruto and Sasuke fought off Madara after the awakening of the ten tails beast you stood by from the sidelines like Sasuke told you to. You protected the only medic nin this war had left and shielded her from any debris or any enemy who dared to put her life in danger, just as Sasuke told you to. But as trying to shield Sakura from a flying rock heading her way with her name on it you acted quickly. But, didn't keep your senses heightened for the sake of your own.

There, in front of Sakura's eyes and Sasuke's grip miles away you fell. Your blood stained Sakura and Kakashi's face.

The color drained from your face as you touched your lower abdomen, blood splurged out from your body and down your leg. You fell to your feet.

"(Y/N)!"

Sasuke screamed, you heard the pure concern and hurt strained in his voice. If only you could've been more careful, if only you could've listened,'if only you could've defended yourself.

Madara leaned on the rock cliff, amused eyes and a sadist smile.

"If I can't break you down in combat right now Sasuke Uchiha, I might as well kill you from the inside"

You poked the rod which Madara thrusted right through into your body, your hand shaking and your body trembling. A war is a war, a death was just a casualty. It happens

"(Y/n)! Baka! Baka! Stop!"

Your eyes trembled as Sasuke held onto you, you reached for his hand but felt has hand grab your own before you could.

"Stupid dork! Stupid! (Y/n)! No— not again!"

Your eyes began to flutter shut and you struggled to get your last words out to him. Sasuke deactivated his Sharingan and stayed perched at your side. All the blood you were loosing, you didn't know if you were gonna make it or not.

"I vow to protect you through life and death......"

You whispered. Sasuke shook your lifeless body around and slammed his fist against the ground, he turned to Sakura with angry eyes and a gripped jaw.

"YOU!" He roared angrily "fix her! Heal her! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Why're you just standing there Sakura?!"

The Haruno quickly let go of Kakashi and let him stand on his own for a while. She grabbed your hand and gripped onto your nevk, where she should've felt a pulse or not. She moved her two fingers around trying to find any signal of life, as for her ear was against your chest listening to any signs of a heartbeat left in you. Everything was slowed down, going hastily and slowly, this was it.

Sakura sadly but slowly turned to Sasuke, she hated to be the barer of bad news but it was just about that time.

"Sasuke I—"

"No! Save it....."

He gently moved the Haruno out of the way and hovered over your lifeless body, he stared at your pale face and bit his lower lip. All the adventures you two went on, all the trouble you both got into, all of the things you guys have been through and all for what?.... to lead up to your own death?

"Madara...... YOU—!"

Sasuke was cut off when all of a sudden the floor below you began to melt, a black aura surrounded your chest and Sasuke watched as you quickly but slowly fell through the earth.

"What the hell?"

Sakura ran over with Kakashi In attempt to help Sasuke to salvage you from the hole. Sasuke dug through the earth but the process was just going too quick, you were just caving into the ground.

"No! Not again I—"

Sasuke held in angry tears as he saw you leave this world once again. A face of hurt and confusion, all anger. He didn't know what to do, He hasn't seen anyone just disappear through the earth before.

Sasuke took his last look at you before you finally took your leave, the last thing he would ever see of you again would be your closed (e/c) eyes and your beautiful (h/l)(h/c) hair. Kakashi skidded back, the memories rushed through him for what happened with Obito, he felt a pain in his heart for his student.

"No"

Sasuke muttered out one final time. Kaguya's words echoed through his head as he kneeled on the ground, over where he would last see (y/n).

"Hagoromo I will kill everything and everyone you love"