[help].

"Good lord. Master Orochimaru, you would want to look at this" for the first time in forever you were happy.

You were finally given a second chance to be free. Finally, someone that could help you!

'Please sir help me! I'll do anything! Anything!' You cried.

The dark crystals by your hand interested the snake featured man. He bent down to observe you and touched your home.

"What do you think it is Lord Orochimaru?" The man exclaimed excitedly. The pale man observed the darker crystals specifically.

"A woman of course, Kabuto"

'Kabuto. Their names are Orochimaru and Kabuto.....' you thought. As much as you wanted to smile and say 'thank you' you couldn't. For now, you wait.

"Do you see this part of her cocoon Kabuto? Come and observe" he pointed near the crystal near your hand and touched over your wrists "that is what I read in a book, to understand our new crystal style user Guren I read up on her. And in a chapter I read about the dark marks chakra leaves in an area, as you can see"

He was right. From the moment before you got crystalized your natural Junsui instinct kicked in. The dark chakra radiated from your hand— but since you cannot crystallize chakra, the area in which it radiates from was a darker spot. Orochimaru noticed instantly.

"Kabuto, bring her on by to the Otogakure party five. They are bringing this girl over to the lab. If they as much as smudge her I will kill them" Orochimaru snapped. "Do you understand?"

Kabuto stiffened And straightened his back "o-of course my lord! No casualties will occur here! None of that!"

The pale man walked off and ignored Kabuto's comment. You snickered in your mind but still couldn't stop yourself from being excited.

Oh you were being saved! That man found you! That man saved you! He is your liberator, and you will serve him in any way you could.