[protect].

So how's the book going? I really don't want to finish it, but at the same time I'm excited to fix it up afterwards! 🤪🙂💓✨

After what seemed about half of your day going by, by just walking around in a continuation of circles for hours you headed back. You met with Suigetsu and what seemed to be a ginormous snake in the middle of the empty field.

"Wh-What happened?!" You jumped off of Jugo's back and crawled over to Sasuke who seemed to have been knocked off his feet "Hey! Hey!" You slapped his busted left cheek in attempt to get his eyes open, it worked of course, but you were greeted by threatening eyes.

"Holy shit are you dying?!" You exclaimed as seen by your arrogance "Karin! Is he dying?!" You yelled, looking over at the red head.

Karin rolled her eyes and pushed you aside "he's not dead, if he were to be dead I would've done something , we need to find somewhere to stay before sunfall" says Karin, taking the lead.

"Suigetsu, you carry (y/n). Jugo you get Sasuke and keep him covered, got it?" The two Obeyed and hoisted you up in the air.

"You heard her (y/n), up we— fuck! You're heavy!" Complained Suigetsu, hoisting your solid body over his shoulders "Sasuke hadn't complained about it that much, he just complained about my thighs" Suigetsu breathed out in annoyance "they're like fucking boulders! What the— Oof!" The Hozuki fell to the ground, you made sure not to crush him.

"Fine than, I'll carry her. You're hopeless Suigetsu" Karin beamed, helping you from the ground. You smiled at her and fixed her glasses "awwww! Karin really loves me!" You exclaimed happily, the medical nin ignored you and helped you limp

"Mmm Whatever"

So off you all went, to much of your surprise Karin took care mostly everything. She found a room for all of you to stay in, making sure that Sasuke was taken cared of before everything of course.

***

"Jugo! Bandage him up!" Karin announced, throwing a rather large amount of bandages at the ginger. Jugo unraveled it, beginning to wrap it around the Uchiha's much needed areas of attention.

"(Y/n)! Come here! Show me that leg of yours so we can take care of it now" Called Karin, you crawled over to her on the ground and brought your leg out for her to heal. Karin grabbed your solid leg and caressed her hand past it, a green light radiated from her hands.

"Oh look! I can do that too!" You brought your hand up and instead of flashing a green light a black light radiated from your hand. Karin and Suigetsu raised their brows and scratched their heads at what was before them "what the hell is—" Suigetsu reached out to touch it, as soon as his hand touched your own dark light his entire hand turned to water "shit" he mumbled, shaking his hand of the stinging feeling down his left.

Karin scrunched her eyebrows together, angrily glaring at the Hozuki "there we go! You being a big goof like always!" Karin continued to heal your leg, you could finally feel your toes moving "cool" you smiled.

"Suigetsu this! Suigetsu that! What's your problem with me Karin?! You're always on my case!"

"Well if I weren't on your case than who would?! I'm Suigetsu let's go blow up that bridge! It sounds fun! Why can't you just be normal?!"

"Aha and you're normal Karin? Bite me! Fight me! And when i get my ass beat I'll cry for help!"

The red head felt your leg and stoped healing it "all done (y/n), it may take a while for shards to come out but it'll leave"

"There she goes bossing people around! What if (y/n) likes the shards in her leg? Maybe if we're stuck in a cage one day she could use it?! Huh?!" Suigetsu stepped to Karin and looked down at her "Shut it would you?!? You're going to wake Sasuke upset!"

You wobbled over to Jugo, making sure not to fall. You noticed he was distracted though, he payed no attention to you. Talking to the birds is what he was doing.

You watched as the two fought, not noticing Sasuke pulling himself up.

"That's enough you two" his voice echoed through the small room "Suigetsu, Karin, did you obtain any information on Itachi?" Asked Sasuke.

"You're a bit to screwed up to try and be bossy, you know!" The red heads glassed glistened, she placed her hand in a fist and crossed her arms. All while the scene unfolded you rolled your eyes she didn't need to be mean all the time.

"I got some information on Akatsuki but nothing specific on Itachi" Said Suigetsu, squirming his way back into the conversation. Sasuke looked back at Karin, wanting an answer "I got zero" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"It seemed they're aiming for specific targets—" you spaced out as soon as Suigetsu began to talk, you looked outside of the window, not paying attention to all the movement going along the room.

Swords.

You glanced over at Suigetsu's sword and moaned in envy, he looked like a badass with one of those..... coming to think about it you started to really want one! But you couldn't wield a sword, and it had nothing to do with how your jutsu worked!

You thought: maybe if I can't get a sword I'll get something smaller that I know how to use! Maybe like—

Thump.

Your eyes were brought tot he attention of what seemed like an impulsive Jugo being held by from attacking a hopeless Sasuke......

Wait attacking?!

You jumped up and brought yourself to sasuke's side, slowly getting your hands ready for anything. You knew that hurting Jugo was your last option, but you learned a few things or two, like controlling the amount of chakra or physical prowess attributes you could consume.

"Relax, Jugo" you turned back to see Sasuke's dark sharingahn. You quickly turned away and shook out the idea of even trying to look at them.

Jugo's curse mark relaxed, and his once tense muscles calmed down. The red markings on his body decreased and he breathed out in a calming manner, his eyes widened at the sight of the kekkei genkai.

He fell to his knees breathing in and out heavily, same thing going for Karin and Suigetsu. You slowly turned to Sasuke who seemed to haven fallen asleep. You smiled at the sight before you, never had you seen this man so calm before.

"You're just like a child...." you mumbled with a small visible smile. You crawled to him and placed him gently to the pillow, tucking him into the small futon. Karin hovered behind you and crossed her arms in envy "I could've done that to you know?" Said Karin. You ignored her comment and fixed the bandage on Sasuke's face.

"You show care and love in a very strange way, Sasuke Uchiha"