[alive].

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

You belived, you knew that Guren was still alive. Somewhere in this world trying to get to you, somehow in someway wanting to rescue you.

Not only in your heart, but for a fact you knew she was there. Somewhere atleast, alive, late on her mission perhaps.

There was no way she was dead.

Really.

A shard she left on the countertop of your room was still there. If she— if she weren't alive anymore it would have disappeared a long time ago, but it was still here. Shining, mocking you.

Knock.

Knock.

"(Y/n), it's time to bandage up your leg"

Kabuto revealed himself from the door, ripping yourself from the abyss of your thoughts, you ignored him of course and still kept your eyes on the rough crystal which laid atop your counter.

Yes, after last week's encounter with Sasuke and his yapping about a team— a mission? All of that. Your leg were still left broken, the crystal shards bled out— leaving you in immense pain. Orochimaru did the only thing notable at the time and pulled out all the shards from your legs, new skin was already starting to grow. You were very happy with the results.

Kabuto pulled your leg onto a stool and unwrapped the bandage from your let. He glanced up at you, noticing your unfamiliar silence.

"How about you crack open that other leg of yours me and lord Orochimaru can deal with it now?"

Kabuto tried to say in a joking way, trying to lighten the mood. For once you looked away from the crystal and glared down at him.

"How about you take out your eyes so lord Orochimaru can get you better ones? Do you see me saying stuff like that? If I'm rarely an asshole to you why do you think you can do it to me, maid?"

Kabuto got up from wrapping your leg with the bandage, placing a hand on his chest offended.

"Maid?— you know what, I'm done with this! This is the second time this week the second time!"

Kabuto complained. He slammed the door right open and walked straight out, Orochimaru entreated as his eyes followed Kabuto in a puzzled way.

"I'm not a maid!... is it the apron lord Orochimaru makes me out on?.... no, it can't be"

Kabuto complained as he left the Presence of you and his lord.

Orochimaru sighed in response to his behavior and took a kneel next to your leg which needed much attention.

"You brought up the maid thing huh? It's happen more than once, don't feel bad about it"

Orochimaru chimed. He grabbed the untouched bandage and wrapped it around your leg, you held to your bed and winced in pain as he did so.

"Son of a—"

"So (y/n), how're you feeling here? Do you like it?"

You wiped the rouge tear from your eye and raised a brow.

"Huh?"

Orochimaru smiled at you. It caught you off guard and made you feel uneasy, you knew it wasn't sincere.

"How do you like it here? Are you settling down since Guren left on her—...... I mean are you setting down here because of—because of..."

"Guren!"

You hopped at the mention of her name.

"S-Speaking of Guren, where has she been? Did she contact you yet Lord Orochimaru?"

You asked with pleading eyes. Orochimaru turned away and patched up your bandages, standing up to leave.

"Well...."

He started.

"To think of it she either died or went rouge. I'm sorry to break this to you but thats the only thing that could possibly happen, I'm sorry"

Your heart sank to your stomach, there was no way this was happening....

Not again.

Not again...

"Dead? No. That can't be! That can't be Orochimaru!"

You fell to the ground and crawled to Orochimaru on your knees. You held to them and pleaded to him, tears stinging the corner of your eyes.

"I know she isn't— s-see?!"

You pulled Guren's share from down the counter and showed it to him, making it clear to him of its existence.

"It's still here! She's still alive! I know so! Send out a group to find her! Find my big sister!"

You screamed. Orochimaru carried you onto your bed and swung the shard in the air, in front of your face. Much to your displeasure you scowled, ripping the pinkish-purple object from his hands.

"I don't know why that's there, there is no way she is still alive. I doubt that my most loyal servant has gone rouge, and a search party to find her would be a waste of my time (y/n)"

"A waste of your time?! Guren is not a waste of time I'll tell you that—"

The snake featured lord got up and left the side of your bed, not wanting to hear what you had for him. You angrily stared him down and sighed.

"It hasn't been a good week for me as it's been for you (y/n) I have to— I gotta—"

Orochimaru covered his mouth with his hand and began to cough roughly. You watched blood specks escape his lungs, it was obvious he wasn't doing well.

"I'll come back tomorrow, probably with a different look. We'll discuss this when I come— when I come—"

He coughed relentlessly, holding the side of the wall for support. His back curled back at he sealed his eyes closed from the amount of pain he had from just breathing.

A different look? What is he??—

Slam.

Guren.

It hit you, the thought of Guren being in trouble ran you over like a truck on a rainy night. Your big sister dedicated her life to this!— she put everything he told her over everything she did.

His word was her word.

You were disappointed in your sister, a resentful man like this? The nerve that she served such a selfish man.

Was this the man your dear big sister dedicated her life to?

No.

No.

You will find her, you will escape here. You will take your leave and find Guren.

Escape here.

Find Guren.

But how?

"Sasuke...."

You remembered. It looks like you'll have to take your chances with the Uchiha, put enough trust that he won't be just giving you empty promises.

You wouldn't be letting your sister run around wherever she was aimlessly. You will strike down Orochimaru for not caring— not even the slightest. You'll find her afterwards, after the liberation from he who had disrespected your sister so cruelly.

"Too bad Orochimaru didn't want to help me find Guren" you slowly raised your arm and watched as a green light radiated from your hands "a lost for him, I finally got a hold of medical ninjutsu"

You smirked, finally you had the upper hand.