[Tsunami].

Have a great day you guys ! I love you all ❤️

The suns rays kissed your skin, the sounds of happy laughter and joyous activities continued for the day to day lives which was Konohagakure. You walked alongside the Uchiha who was unsurprisingly quiet. Your supposed daughter was on her way to class with someone who introduced himself as Yukimaru, who was 10 years older than your own child. Guren left with them to make sure there was no suspicion, aside from that she just wanted to give little ol' you and grown up Sasuke some time to bond.

You turned back to take a glimpse of him just to make awkward eye contact with Sasuke for two seconds. You tensed up and quickly turned away.

Sasuke really matured in the future.

With his growth in height and sharper jawline and immense masculinity in his face. You could call yourself a lucky women in the future.

The silence between you two was long, and it didn't take a while for your tiny form to get under Sasuke's skin so quickly.

"You're so..... small"

He suddenly said. You stopped in your tracks for a moment, the Uchiha stared you down and played with your flimsy body parts. You shook under his gaze and twiddled with your fingers, his face inches away from your own.

"So, um. How did I end up being with you in the future?"

You asked, putting emphasis on the you part. Sasuke smirked and placed a hand on his chest as if pretending to be offended. He snickered under his breath and for a moment fluttered his eyes. You felt your face warm up.

"Why? What's the matter with me?"

He nearly laughed out loud. You placed defensive hands in the air and tried to cool down your face before he could get the chance to tease you.

"I-It's not like that, I mean! We were just really close back then a-and you were always hard to read, I couldn't tell if I annoyed you or not—"

"You? Annoy me?" The Uchiha man chuckled and placed a hand on your head "I was on the same team as foxboy and you think you were annoying? Please, I was still laidback in my teens if I say so myself"

You stuffled a force laugh and bit your lower lip, Sasuke Uchiha? King of hardassery and eye rolls, laid back when he was a teen? Oh please, you knew him long enough to know that literally everything and anything could trigger or tick him off. One time Suigetsu was breathing too hard in his sleep and was sent flying for waking Sasuke up.

When you could no longer contain your laughter you found yourself obnoxiously laughing in front of the Uchiha's face. When you noticed he wasn't joking about that you stopped and wiped a rogue tear from your eyes.

"O-Oh...... you were actually serious......"

"Hey what's that suppose to mean, hn!"

You two laughed in bliss. You couldn't tell but Sasuke was really enjoying this time with you, it felt like the old days for him. Not like he wasn't happy with present time you, he just enjoyed the nostalgia, it felt nice, just like when you two were teenagers again.

As you both were laughing you didn't notice the pair walking right in front of you, a pink haired women and a red head you haven't seen in a very long time.

"(Y/n), Sasuke! What a coincidence to bump into the two of you here!"

The pink haired woman giggled. Your eyes widened as she held the hand of your former teammate from taka.

"Karin? Sakura-san?....."