[Sasuke].

Hey you guys! Have a great day/afternoon/night! Love you all ❤️

Sasuke jumped from branch to branch, an anchoring pain at the pit of his stomach, he noticed this feeling as soon as he detached himself from his team.

Dammit....

He thought, frustrated at this stinging feeling he couldn't quiet understand or grasp. He shrugged it off and advanced forward, whatever it was wasn't worth his time at the moment.

Slap.

The echoing sound of Sasuke's foot pausing to advance forward echoed through the empty and lonely forest. He scanned his surroundings and looked up to the skies, expecting to find an answer in the clouds— the answer in which he received.

Lonely.

Lonesome, it couldn't possible be that? He is an avenger, a teen determined to purify this world of his sinful brother. Loneliness wouldn't possibly be on his list of problems— could it?

"(Y/n)...." Sasuke whispered out with a small growl. All this time he was accompanied by her, at Otogakure and even on his journey to collect his team. She was always at his side, always ready to risk her own life in exchange for her own.

It couldn't possibly be true, he couldn't believe it for even a second. Impossible even, the fact that he?— no way.

Sasuke Uchiha, shadow prince and heir to the Uchiha clan was in love.

It had taken him a while, (y/n) Junsui's presence had rubbed off onto him. Her kind and pure presence— how could this happen to him? Out of all the other men he had to be the most unlucky! (Y/n) was practically his bodyguard, to think that she'll share the same feelings for him was impossible.

Sasuke took a seat on the single branch, than, eventually laying down on the thick wood. He closed his eyes and scrunched his eyebrows.

Sasuke thought: How could I— Lo—L—Li.... attract myself to her? I must be the most unlucky person in the world.

Sasuke groaned out annoyed, he came up with scenario's to stop this at once. He couldn't continue his mission, the guilt of leaving her behind hit him hard, he knew how much it pained her to think she was alone, never did he want her to feel like that. But, realization tore him, never would he think about someone else before, only for himself of course. If it didn't benefit him than why should he care? Why would he care for that Junsui so much..... why is he so confused over this? Why so much questions, he couldn't understand.

Maybe he was attracted to her brute strength, the independence she claimed as her own, her dedication he appreciated and related to! Or perhaps her beauty, even to as much he didn't want to admit..... nude. He's seen (y/n) nude once and just for that moment he was just so flustered. But to him, she was purely beautiful— and she didn't even know she was! So humble, so lustrous, so perfect.

"(Y/n)..." Sasuke said with a scowl. He got up from where he laid and continued to advance forward to the hideout.

"There's no way she's going to get in the way from my goal, although she's innocent and beautiful—.... and funny— no" Sasuke shook out the staining thought of you in his head "I can't, even if it is true I cannot. Not ever..."