[tsukuyomi].

A/n:
I'm gonna skip a lot of parts. This chapter is shitty, I can't wait to fix it when I finish the book (it is not soon)

Btw when it is over should I have a scenario or one shots at the ending of their married/parent/home life??

Follow me on Instagram: naannce

"(Y/n), hold on!" Demanded Sasuke. You held to his waist tightly as you were pulled down by his force of going up "if you fall (y/n), I'm not going to save you"

You smirked and rubbed against his ear in a mocking manner, fondling with him "the sage of six paths doesn't think that huh Sasuke?" Chimed yourself, blowing on his neck "he said the roles have to switch for things to work out Sasuke, you gotta babysit me now"

"Tch" Sasuke clenched his teeth and scowled, continuing to "when did you ever have to babysit me? The nerve, I can't believe—"

"What, That it's true?" Looking over at Sasuke for a reaction you didn't get one, only to have him turn away. You chuckled and continued to toy with the Uchiha "it's okay Sasuke, for you getting me worried all the time. I. Forgive. You"

Sasuke ignored you of course, only paying attention to what was ahead of him "look, there. It's Sakura, relive her. I got Madara"

You grinned and jumped off from Sasuke's back, running over to Sakura "Okay, let's have some— my mallet?!" You jumped up and peered over your shoulder to see if there was any trace of your mallet.

"Oh no! It couldn't have fell while we were landing! I just—" you frowned and laid down on the ground, looking up at the sky "without my mallet, I have no identity...." you mumbled, face buried in your hands. "Now I'm just some stupid medic, I don't wanna wait on the sidelines" you groaned annoyed. Sakura popped her head up from behind with an irked off smile "hey im a medic ya know—" "shut up no one asked"

You heard muffled screaming and clanking of Armor against a hard material "(y/n)! Get your ass up and help Sakura—"

A sudden silence filled the air, Madara teleported with his rinnegan to Sakura Haruno's side, she hesitated for a second, the pink haired girls eyes widened.

"M-Madara Uchiha...."

You quickly got to your feet and sprinted forward behind Madara "Guren: consumption!" You pierced your hands through his chest, one next to Hashirama's cell on his chest, the other at his lower abdomen. Your hands sank through his body, blood stained your hands.

"You asshole! Look what you did to me you damn prick!" You placed a foot on his back and pulled your hands out, blood spilling on your face "I look like Spider-Man's asshole counter part, the one with their tongue always out"

Madara slowly turned around to face you, his height still reigning over you "who's Spider-Man?....." the Uchiha than attempted to strike at you, only to miss you by a strand of hair.

"Where's the hammer? You broke it already, girl?" You frowned and stomped your feet to the ground, you jumped up and went back to Sakura for support.

"My mallet..... it fell"

Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi followed by Obiti both came beside the two of you. Madara laughed at your misery.

"Even better! How does it just fall!?" mocked Madara, you crossed your arms and shrugged your shoulders.

"I-I don't know, It just happens!"

Madara calmed down his laughing and wiped away a tear due to how hard he laughed "aha... yeah..." the older Uchiha composed himself and straightened his back "all that aside let's get this vision started! Infinite Tsukuyomi!" Madara weaved a dews hand signs and the ground began to shake. A crack from where you stood formed and you fell off the vast cliff.

"Susano'o!" Sasuke armored and protected those he could protect, all except for you who fell to much of your dismay. Sasuke looked around, finding that you weren't there.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" The Uchiha moved around the Susano'o in attempt to see if you've gotten so far "where the hell did she go?!" Sasuke looked at Sakura for an answer, she just looked to the side and shrugged her shoulders in a guilty manner.

"Sasuke! If you keep on moving around we might not be safe from the tsukuyomi anymore! Just stay down or we all go down!" Scolded Kakashi Hatake. The Uchiha glared at him and scrunched his brows together "are you dense?! (Y/n) might be down there dying with those who knows what roots! She's going to die—"

Sakura scrunched her brows together and stuck her lower lip down in jealousy. She clenched her fist, how could her Sasuke— the one she chased after for years find love to a girl she for the most part didn't know.

"What's up with you and (y/n) Sasuke? Do you care about her in another way or?—"

"Of course I do you damn dense piglet!" Sasuke snapped his head at Sakura whom he noticed was at the brink of angry tears.

"I'm just asking okay! Don't talk to me that way—"

"Stay the hell out of my personal life" Sasuke snapped, not wanting to take anymore of her questions "just stop, please. If we're going to be stuck here until it's known it's safe we shouldn't start off with a dirty sleet, Sakura" Sasuke breathed out and paced back and forth "damn (y/n), I told her to stay down and hold tight"

***

"Damn, so this is how I end huh....... 2pac is my dad, Cardi b is my bousin. I have been blessed with a good life...." you outstretched your arms out, ready for them to take you "I lived a good life....."

As one of the probes advanced towards you, you couldn't expect what happened next. As they finally made contact with you they fazed right through, their chakra breaking down in your body.

"Wh-What the hell.......?" You walked towards the branch and tried to touch it yourself, only for it to fall through you, making it frightened and fall back "don't tell me I'm...." after sudden realization you jumped up in the air and cheered "I. Am. God. Fuck a goddess!" You ran back to look up at the cliff you had fallen down from, you seen a purple Susano'o from above. A beautiful white haired woman hovered over them. When she noticed your presence she turned around and smiled at you in a sadist way.

"I smell, a heinous descendant"