[(y/n) junsui].

*Spoilers*

If I tag you and you dont want to be spoiled go all the way to the bottom and go to where you've been taged

Okay I'm just gonna give a small Intro/explanation on who and kinda-ish what your character is. If you don't want to read it you don't need to, just skip you might be slightly confused tho :)....

—————————————————————-

•(Y/n) of the Junsui legacy
(After of disappearing the Konoha people celebrate you as the face of wealth in Konoha. As said in chapter 16 the natives think she left the planet for a disturbance in the atmosphere, once that disturbance is to an end she will come back to earth on her cosmic comet which floats around the planet)

•Junsui reaper
(Due to (y/n) being able to consume and take a life or to give and release life, she can determine and consume the memories of those she killed/saved)

•Daten-shi 堕天使
(directly translated to fallen angel, not applicable as to what it means or the connection to (y/n) until deeper discovery into the war)

•the heinous descendant

—————————————————————-

Kekkei Genkai: 

(Guren: consumption)
(Guren: release)

***

Affiliation/clan/team:  
Team Taka
Junsui clan
Konohagakure

***

Nature type:
•Earth style
•wind style

***

Jutsu/summon:
•Earth style: elemental thrust
•Wind style: barrage claw
•wind style: soaring eagle
•Wind release: stinging spheres
•wind release: compressed breeze dance
•Earth style: barrage impalement
•earth release: cage formation
•Guren: consumption
•Guren: release
•demonic screech
•divine release
•summoning mallet
•release strings
•Consumption chakra whip

***

Tools:
•mallet of daikoku
•n/a

***

Family:
Junsui Tsuki (granddaughter)
Junsui Tsuki (great great great grandmother)
Junsui Nami (mother)
Junsui Tamaki (father)
Hashirama Senju
(great great great grand cousin five times removed)
Takumi Junsui

***

After being trapped in a crystal for more and as long as a thousand years, (y/n) Junsui was finally released from her prison and placed into a new one she never thought would be. Her only close friend or figure as a mother, Guren, leaves one day on a mission to never come back.

Sasuke Uchiha, a rouge ninja seeking power at the hideout of Orochimaru acquaintances (y/n). Soon after he defeats Orochimaru, who was in the way of (y/n)'s freedom, (y/n) joins his team out of gratitude, vowing to protect him with her life.

***
This is how I imagine to look like, as a character. You don't need to look like that, ily all either way :))

 You don't need to look like that, ily all either way :))

*SPOILER TIME*

*SPOILER TIME*

Okay since that thing about her great great great great grandmother smashing a god I'm going to be honest with you.

She is a descendant of a god, there is your spoiler!

Does this mean she has cool Justus and a power up because of that?..... or change her backstory a bit?

Yeah.

Will I reveal what it is now? No.

The reason as to why Hashirama knew the story, but the rest of the village didn't is because the Junsui told him themselves. They used that whole story of her escaping to the cosmos as a cover up/reveal.

Half is real half is fake.

In the meantime I just want to thank everyone who reads my story and stays on point with it all the time!

pastel_kun NijaEmoTrash meltingmochi CactusWitch AlexHaruka Snow-flake1125 feuerherz670i Sinister_Yuki

Thank you guys for being here and being supportive! I really appreciate you!