[skip].

A/n:
Okay guys you're gonna have a little weapon that I wanted to give you guys from the beginning but didn't know how! It's a hammer/mallet, so I gift this to you! War hammer/mallet! I'll try to shove it in the chapters but it may take some time

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

After Sasuke's sudden change in mission plans things functioned differently, a way lot more than the older one.

Sasuke joined his team, Now known Taka, to the Akatsuki. He battled a tailed beast, nearly leaving everyone in Taka dead, through the time you've noticed how much Sasuke has changed.

His once in a while kind behavior turned into a colder, meaner one. You've never seen his kind geastures to you again.

Now, Sasuke was just all about vengeance, he's obsessed with it. It changed him. It drove him mad, he turned into someone you couldn't even recognize.

You couldn't admit it out loud but it hurt you deeply to see him this way— for him to behave like that! You stayed up at night just thinking about how much you missed the old him.

The guy that took you on a joyride in your wheelchair at Otogakure? He was gone. The guy that threw you into a cage with a human eating mutant to test your skills, Where was he? Gone. The pure determination and sheer power you respected about his was completely gone. Obliterated. Never to be seen again, or as you believed.

Everything you knew about him, past tense, was no longer there. Seeing people change isn't what hurts, what hurts the most is remembering who that person used to be.

But you never went back on a vow, never will you go against it. If Sasuke wished to kill a whole village, you would of course do so with much regret. If Sasuke wished to compromise a summit between all powerful leaders around the world, you would do so and follow along. If he wished to have vengeance on an old man you barley knew, you'd follow.

"(Y/n)" called Sasuke, snapping you out of your depressing thoughts. You shook your head and instantly looked towards the Uchiha.

Currently, today's mission he hand picked for all of you were to infiltrate the five Kage summit happening in the land of iron. Not to disturb the peace or to just cause a huge ruckus, but to kill, kill a man whom he blamed for Itachi's death.

"Stay with Karin and the other's don't interfere in the battle unless I say so, got it? I don't t need you dying today, you're an asset" sasuke said, taking his leave down to the samurai. You clenched your fists and glared at the teen, an irk mark of irritation from him forming.

"I'll shove that asset all the way up your god forsaken as—"

"(Y/n), keep it down" said Jugo, staying in his hunched position.

"It's no good, there are too many. We'll be found and captured in no time" complained Karin, bringing her knees together so she can mope to her dismay about the situation.

Suigetsu looked over the small makeshift balcony and peered over at the battle between the samurai and Sasuke "that bastard, I'll get him for this" said the water-like man.

The two different hair colored shinobi both peeked atop to watch the samurai reveal their specially made chakra swords. You too watched in very much amusement.

"I see, so that's how they use their chakra" noted Suigetsu. You and Karin watched as Sasuke revealed himself from behind a pillar, readying himself for a battle. You couldn't read or hear well at what he was saying, but the next thing you knew he started to body down samurai to the next.