[rookie 9 and extra].

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

Ever since the departure of team Taka you followed closely behind Sasuke, never leaving his side. Jugo of course followed along too, you knew very well that with the two of them it would make this battle even more the merrier . Approaching Zetsu and other shinobi tried to attack you two on the battlefield, both not knowing what side you were on.

"Earth style: barrage impalement!" You slammed your mallet to the ground and watched as the earth below you jumped up and hit the fightees.

Sasuke turned back and stopped your from doing anymore "don't hit the ones in vests, get Zetsu. We're on the shinobi's side" you frowned stomped your foot in the ground one quick time

"Aww, That isn't fair Sasuke. What if I want to engage on the other cooler ones! Their better to fight than the boring old Zetsu's...." you complained with a pout. Sasuke placed a hand on your shoulder and gave it a squeeze, you couldn't help but smile.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll engage in other experienced shinobi on the opposing side, just be patient" your expression brightened and you jumped up at the suggestion.

"R-Really! Even swordsman and gods?!?" Suggested yourself, putting Sasuke in a box of yes or no.

"Maybe, we don't know how this battle could turn out. But in the meantime just wait patiently, I want you to meet my old team"

"Your old team! You think that their going to like me?!" You asked in exclamation, a child's curiosity struck in your eyes.

"Hn, the blonde one, probably. The pink one..... I don't know" he thought back at old memories with his old team, some even with Taka and yourself. You looked at Sasuke to see that his expression has changed.

For a second there was a long silence between everyone, yourself, Sasuke, and Jugo. You were trapped in your own back chilling thoughts, Sasuke stuck in his abyss of memories, and Jugo just concentrated on the war around him.

You thought about the possibilities of what could've happened if you haven't met Sasuke, if he hadn't recruited you. Or if you were missed by Kabuto, would you still be floating around? Your second float during another shinobi war....

"I wonder what would happen if I hadn't been crystallized? Should it be the best thing that ever happen to me or the worst?......" You clenched your fist and closed your eyes at the thought. Sasuke stopped advancing forward and looked down on you due to the height difference.

"Think on the bright side of it, (y/n). I know it's not a good thought to rethink, so just don't, you're here right now. The person you are right now is the only person you should care about" replied Sasuke. Your eyes widened, never have you ever thought he could get so deep in a conversation with you.

Something changed this guy.

Itachi you heavenly bastard.....

"You're right, we should continue to your team now should we, Sasuke" The Uchiha pointed down from the mountain the two of you stood on "we don't need to, if they're already down below"

You smiled in anticipation and looked down at the many diverse shinobi there were. You grabbed Sasuke's hand and intertwined your fingers with his.

"Come one Jugo, Sasuke! Let's go!"

You jumped down with your mallet, still to hold Sasuke's hand in your own. You felt the breeze push up on your jacket, you pulled it off with one hand and tied it around your waste.

"Sasuke's teammates and others!" Your mallet smashed against the ground, creating a huge crater in the hard floor, catching the attention of his old teammates "Look Sasuke! It's the pink haired girl that married you in my dream"

"Wait what did you—"

"Never mind!" You allowed Sasuke to let your hand go and stood in front of both you and Jugo. You looked to the side at the ginger and smiled.

"Look Jugo, the blonde one likes you" you whispered in a teasing way, Jugo turned away from you and crossed his arms "(y/n), that isn't funny" Said Jugo seriously. You chuckled amused and watched his expression sour "please, (y/n)"

You turned your attention back to Sasuke whom seemed to be having his own montage with his old Konoha teammates. You ran to Sasuke's side and punched his shoulder.

"If you plan on going anywhere Sasuke I'm going to follow" you chimed, giving Sasuke some space with his team "I'll just, be— right here" you said in an akward position.

The blonde teen looked over at your liege and beamed him a smile "who's that Sasuke? Your girlfriend?~" chimed the jinchuuriki, Sasuke turned away and faced you "Come on won't you introduce her and your other friend behind you?—"

"Naruto, quit it. Sasuke can introduce them if he wants to, when he's ready— but what I'm interested in is the girl! Who is that and who is she to you sasuke?!?" The pink haired girl known as Sakura Yelled outraged. You batted your eyes and placed a hurt hand over your chest.

"I'm not good enough for your friends, I get it. I don't need to know them but it's good for battle if I'm trapped or in trouble" Sasuke scowled.

"If you're in trouble you call me, other than that just guess what their name is— I don't know" Said Sasuke. You peeked over his shoulder and peered over at the other nine Konoha ninja behind him.

"Fine than Sasuke, Whatever you say. When do me and Jugo get to kick some ass, that's one of the only reasons why I agreeed to come. Aside from making sure you don't die dummy" You chimed, jumping up and down in excitement. Sasuke ignored your comment making you cross your arms and puff your cheeks out.

"Stay quiet (y/n), as of now we wait for orders to advance forth. Patience is key"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes at his comment "patience is key, how long does patience take Sasuke, I don't wanna be bored to death rather than killed in this—"

"Hey" Sasuke snapped his head back at you "don't say that, you're stupid to think that you'll die" Barked Sasuke.

"Fine than, whatever. I'll just wait" you said with a scowl, you brought your mallet up and slammed the handle into the ground, sitting your delicate body atop the head "but when Sasuke advances I advance. I won't hesitate to kill any of you if you get into my way"