[woke].

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

You waited patiently between the battle of Taka and Kumogakure. Jugo was stuck in a wall and Suigetsu trapped with an electrified sword. I guess it was your time to step up.

"Jugo! What the hell are you?—" pulling your mallet back and slamming it to the wall, you watched Jugo fall down towards you. Grabbing him mid-air you placed him gently to the ground, noticing how drained he was physically and in form "Come on you big goof! Get up! Get up!" You shook him and found him unresponsive "man I don't know how to use medical ninjutsu yet! I can't save your life man!"

Maybe we can use that other blue thing in the future,  what did you call it? Release or something?

You remembered the first time Sasuke talked to you about the mission and your prowess, maybe instead of healing him you could release the chakra and energy you consumed in prior battles.

"Okay, I'll give you what I have. That little demon girl, some nin we passed on the way, and the shadow clone. That should be enough"

Blue light escaped your hands, keeping it above Jugo so he could consume what you released to feel a bit better. You felt yourself slowly draining of chakra but found that it helped him a bit.

"Th-Thanks (y/n)" he choked out. You placed a hand over his chest and beamed a smile "shush Jugo, save your strength. But look at Sasuke, look at that guy go" you cheered.

You couldn't expect what had happened next, you wouldn't have expected him to go so far as to do— that.

As the Kazekage lectured him on what's wrong isn't quiet right and what's right could never seem to go wrong, you didn't notice Sasuke's sadist smirk, the same smirk he'll flash when he did something grand.

"Jugo! D-Do you feel!—" the pillars and concrete of the building began to tumble down above everyone. You poked your head up to see Sasuke breaking everything down "he's insane! Does he not know that we're here?!" Jugo looked up and held you tightly as the ground shook.

"(Y/n) keep your head down!" Jugo said. You blocked the flying debris from slamming itself on Jugo "what're you doing! You're gonna get hit!"

"But what about!—Sasuke I—!"

Before you could finish what you were saying a bolder the size of your own head slammed against you, knocking you out cold.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Jugo yelled before seeing nothing but the dark.
(Okay I'm sorry this gonna be a huge time-skip, I sorta kinda don't wanna write it sorryyyyyy. I might do it in the future though)

***

"(Y/n)...... (y/n)......." a voice called from afar. You slowly opened your eyes and scanned your surroundings, noticing how empty and dim it was there.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned over in the empty room to realize that it wasn't that empty...... In the dark abyss there he was, Sasuke Uchiha.

His clothes blew in the nonexistent wind, his hair was pulled down and once in a while flashed his tear ridden eyes. His skin were as pale as ever and his eyes were just..... sad.

"Don't leave...! Don't leave like I've done to the others...."

Sasuke's voice cracked and his expression weakened, a pool of tears at his feet.