[research].

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

     After the occurrence of yesterday, Guren hit the hay and fell asleep to the thought of testing every inch of you.

    Aside from that Guren was excited, you were an interesting specimen to her. Not only because you were apart of a history she never knew about her jutsu and background, but also because you could help her get to Orochimaru— make him see how special and talented she was, how much he needed her. You were important to her, you could lead the path to Orochimaru's respect and praise. She needed you.

    "You ready for today?" Guren asked.

     The dark haired woman never expected you to answer— better yet even be alive. But answer you did, and Guren's reaction? It was something quiet unforgettable.

     Tink. The sound of your crystal moving from its pedestal was heard. Did you do that? Did you really just move it?

     "What the?—" Guren inched more towards your cocoon and squint her eyes at the hard rock. "Did you just..... move?"

     She suddenly jumped back and screamed her head off.

     'It's alright, it's alright. Please just listen'. You tried to say, or just whisper out.

     "Holy shit! You're in my head!" Guren screamed at the top of her lungs and hid underneath the single desk "she's gonna come alive! She's gonna get revenge with her weird hands!" Guren yelled out.

     'No I'm not. No I'm not! Please just listen, I'm more scared than you are.... So it's pointless that you will be afraid. Don't be afraid' you convinced.

     Guren slowly inched out and peeked her head out to you.

     "Could you talk the entire time?— or get into someone's head like that?" The dark haired woman questioned.

    'No. I usually just say things to myself...... I didn't know you could actually hear me' you answered. Guren opened up from her squished form under the desk and bent down next to your crystal.

     "So what? I was a test to see if anyone could here you? Listen kid, I'm only doing this so I get my masters trust and respect. So if you're telling me that you could get in my head like this all along than tell me right now" she demanded.

     You froze up, pun intended 'of course not. If I knew I would be telling you, I don't know what to do— I'm just a kid!' You replied.

     "I see....." Guren crossed her left leg over the right and grabbed the clipboard next to her "so can you feel anything if I were to little by little peel of the layers?"

    If you weren't stuck in said position you would raise your brow. What is she up to?

     "I don't know. No one has ever tried it on me, how would I know?'

    Guren stood up and outstretched her palm to (y/n).

    'What are you?—'

    "Crystal style: crystal layer release!" Guren said out loud. You heard a cracking noise of the crystal falling to the ground. You watched it slowly make contact with the rough floor.

    Guren wiped off the single strained sweat from the side of her head. She was relived when you didn't fall into pieces before her.

    "Phew...." she breathed out "did you feel anything? Anything at all?"

     'Nothing'

    Guren grabbed her clip board and wrote down the following.

    "Any pains? Near your elbow , center most of your stomach area?"

    'Nope. Just, nothing—'

     "Guren. What are you doing?"

      Orochimaru entered the room and hovered behind her. Taking a glances at the notes she were taking.

     "The crystal? Why is it on the ground? What have you done?" He questioned. Guren stiffened and slowly turned around.

     "we are doing tests right now. Seeing if anything will happen if this—" Guren gulped down the lump in her throat "—i-if it will harm (y/n) in anyway if we are to slowly release her"

    "And, is anything happening?" You watched Orochimaru take tiny steps around you. He observed you closely like a predator "I mean. How will you know how she reacts to pain? Can you talk to her or something?" Orochimaru grabbed his stomach and loudly hissed in a snakly laugh. You cringed in your thoughts, you took note of his weird aura and behavior.

    "W-Well....— Um—" Guren paused to answer Orochimaru— answer him in a lie of course, she didn't want him knowing about her upper hand advantage "crystal style users can sense the pressure of waves in a crystal....— so— so..... we know if it's too rough for the crystal to control or not....?" Guren replied.

    Orochimaru raised a brow at her suspicious behavior. But he was no crystal style user, he was no specialist in that kekkei genkai.

    "Okay....? I guess. It makes sense, to me of course. You can get back to work. I'll be back in half an hour, wow me Guren" you watched the man walk past her. Guren straightened her back and opened a path for him to leave

     "Yes master. I'll bring you back something you'll love" you heard her say.

     When the door shut close, and the room only remained two people— you and Guren, the dark haired woman breathed out and hunched her back.

     "Well, shall we get started. I need more data if we can get you out of there" Guren flashed you a 'smile'. She grabbed her handy dandy clipboard and placed it on the table. You were overjoyed at the thought of being free "now, let's get you out of there"

I know it's crappy. Don't judge, it was rushed but I'll fix it